Reply Music - Related Topics
Lacrimosa

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:49 pm
They're a darkwave band from out of Germany. quite personally, I think that Anne Normi and Tilo Wolff make a great team. My favorite songs are Unerkant and halt Mich.

What're your thoughts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:33 am
They're a good band but I've only got a couple of songs by them. Do you recommend any specific albums I should check out? smile

Suicide Lollies

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:32 pm
Suicide Lollies
They're a good band but I've only got a couple of songs by them. Do you recommend any specific albums I should check out? smile

Actually any of them are excellent, but my favorite album would be Lichtjahre (their newest) because it provides more of a range of their style than most of the other ones. Oh, Lichtjahre is also a dvd (but its zone 2, just warnin' all the rest of f the Americans, out there xd )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:03 am
.+Melanthios+.
Suicide Lollies

Actually any of them are excellent, but my favorite album would be Lichtjahre (their newest) because it provides more of a range of their style than most of the other ones. Oh, Lichtjahre is also a dvd (but its zone 2, just warnin' all the rest of f the Americans, out there xd )
Oh thank you. smile A dvd would be lovely but I think I'd have difficulty obtaining it.

Suicide Lollies

Sirus18

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:36 am
Yeah lacrimosa is a great band but i dont speak the language they sing in gonk but they are still a great band with lots of talent. Also they have some great music videos.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:32 pm
I just love Lacrimosa. They have really good songs with even better lyrics. My favourite song is :Ich bin der brennende Komet.

Lichtjahre is indeed a very good album, With both older and newer songs, so it is indeed a range of their style through the ages. Like .+Melanthios+. said. If you haven't heard a lot from them yet this CD is a really good one to get to know Lacrimosa's music better.  

Disease of the Flesh

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:32 pm
Sirus18
Yeah lacrimosa is a great band but i dont speak the language they sing in gonk but they are still a great band with lots of talent. Also they have some great music videos.

I don't know german either, but they've given me an appreciation for the language, so much so, that I'm gonna start learning it....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:33 pm
Lacrimosa has a lot of good songs and it`s hard to decide which one is the best. "Mein zweites Herz" is my favorite song.  

osirisgoauldgoddess

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:48 am
.+Melanthios+.
Sirus18

I don't know german either, but they've given me an appreciation for the language, so much so, that I'm gonna start learning it....

It is quite easy to learn(atleast for me, since I'm dutch)

Mein Körper ist in stein gehauen
im tiefen Sog der Ewigkeit
dass Zeit vergeht ist mir entgangen
und doch es wird, es wird schon wieder weiter geh`n  
Music - Related Topics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out