Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Riddle/Harry

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cruciia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:21 am
I can't believe no one has mentioned this.
Let's just imagine Harry never destroyed the journal in CoS.

CoS!Riddle/Harry. Ohyeah.
:D

Anyone agree?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:59 am
You know... now that I think about it, I have never read anything like Harry/Tom or Harry/Voldie.
I've been told they're both good pairings but.......... I've never ventured there. XD Too busy with Harry/Draco.

Soren Lowrensen

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:25 pm
I read some of this. But the one I read had Harry go back in time to stop Voldemort before he got too powerful, then fell in love with Tom Riddle. It was really good.
As for Voldemort/Harry...well...that reminds me of Okamaru/Saske for some reason. Plus, I'd like to know how they would kiss. I mean, he has no lips!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:48 pm
Isn't there already a topic for this? A more used topic?  

Yoriq the Gloomy Jester

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:37 am
There's a strain about Voldie/Harry but as for CoSRiddle.... If it's written nicely, just about every pairing would be ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:57 pm
TomXHarry...

Only two ways I can see his happening.

1. Rape.
2. Harry-goes-back-in-time-to-stop-Tom-from-becoming-Voldermort.  

FriendlyFangirl88

Shi-koi

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:45 am

I can see quite a few ways of this happening, but since most of them involve Ginny dying, I can't see Harry being willing or happy about having Tom want him.

If events were changed so that someone else was used (someone who either didn't affect Harry or his friends, or someone he hated etc, ) Then I could see this as a sweet storyline. Harry could either redeem Tom, or fall with him.

Either way, yum!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:04 pm
I have once read a fic which started out promising, but... Well, as soon as it became "let me show you the power of love" it sort of turned me off.

I love Tom/Harry. When written properly. Oh, and there is a much more used topic for this.

LilMeady

SacredFem

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:22 pm
Okay... Uhm..

A) Love vs Ron's little sister... I'm sure if he was already in love with Tom, he;d let Ginny die ((good riddance, no offence))

B) Yum.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:20 am
This is actually one of my favorite pairings, I'm into non-con. Besides, Tom is awesome  

Silver and Silence

The kewl katt

9,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:05 pm
I think harry/riddle pairings work, with there past being so alike how could it not?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:17 pm
Riddle / Harry ... could maybe work if it was time travel or something. I can't imagine it being easy to write properly, but the concept has some potential if done by a skillful author. I don't think I'd ever read a story with that pairing unless it came with a strong positive recommendation, though, because of the high possibility of it going horribly wrong.  

Liara-Shadowsong

Mrs_S_Snape

Playful Wench

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:30 pm
Happiness isn't something you experience...

I actually read a really good Tom Riddle Jr. comes to the future fic. I can't think of the title at the moment, but if you really want the link pm or comment me and I'll find it for you.
...it's something you remember. ~Oscar Levant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 am
I've actually seen a lot of Tom/Harry stories and a lot of them are mostly Tom getting his younger looks back and changing along with his looks. It sounds kinda impossible but I've read some pretty good stories about it like that.  

Jezzie Nevaeh

Timid Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:38 am
Ebony Nevaeh
I've actually seen a lot of Tom/Harry stories and a lot of them are mostly Tom getting his younger looks back and changing along with his looks. It sounds kinda impossible but I've read some pretty good stories about it like that.

I'm all in favor of his looks coming back, thats for sure.

Pairing Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games