Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the cry of the Krsnk ((a vampire/Krsnk romance RP)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:03 am
well as some of you may know a Vampire is a blood drinking demon

and a Krsnk is a vampire to vampires
but yeah it's the year 2020 the human race is now the smallest portion of the Earths population

the Vampires, or Methuselah as they like to be called are the highest portion

and well the Methuselah and the Krsnk have reached a pact to which they can inter mingle with each other, so have fun and send me profiles

Gaia name:
Name;
sex:
race:
Bio:
weapon:(if any)
others:(interesting facts)
crushes:
Appearance: (url please)

ACCEPTED PROFILES:

Gaia name: tillman myers robert
Name: Tao
sex: male
race: Vampire/Krsnk
Bio: has no story just a blank in his memory
crushes:N/A
Appearance: .X.

Gaia name: Edina Elric
Name; Luna
sex: Female
Bio: Not much to say been orphan since 3 moving from foster home to foster home untill old enough to live on her own
weapon:Her mind and the pendant that she wears around her neck
others: A very quiet and seclusive person but will be very loyal if you are some one she cares about
crushes: N/A
Appearance: :X:
here you go

Gaia name: Uruha_Lover
Name; Kumi
sex: female
race: vampire
Bio: unknown
weapon: a small white dagger made of a white pearl like substance that releases a deathly poison when it comes in contact with blood of any creature.
others: unknown
crushes: noone so far

Gaia name: SweetHugz
Name: Violet
sex: Female
Bio: Violet was taught by her dad to catch souls and stored them into your body, where no one can steal them. Her mother never approved or Violet doing this, so her mother divorced her dad and Violet started living alone at the age of 15.
weapon: Vampire/Krsnk/Human Souls
others: Violet uses souls as her weapons, she collects dead souls and turns the souls into anything she wish. She can use is as a fireball, water attack and use it as a sword.
crushes: N/A
Appearance: Violet

Gaia name: Noltic
Name; Sanguinis
age: how am i supposed to be first vampire ever to relinquish himself if im 17?... well lets say i look 19 then
sex: Male... wait lemme check... yap
race: Vampire
Bio: Sanguinis... first vampire to place himself into the earth nd relinquish his lust for blood, older than time itself, born from the dieing ashes of the roman empire, freind to bats and slayer f many.... I grew tired of life after fighting in the second crusade and fell to the vampire killer, lying dead under the sands of Kashmir, i lay until a dying Iraqi bled onton my corpse and gave me life once again, the flesh stripped from my bones i bacame reanimate and fed, though still as a haunbting curse the daylight shows me for what i really am
weapon: Penitant pistols, fire bullets of the .75 caliber
others: at night with my flesh.... im dead sexy
crushes: kumi... (i hope thats her name in this one)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:48 pm
Tao walked down the street holding a large cut on his arm, he had just been in a fight with the local thugs, all of who happened to be "damn Vampires"  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:57 pm
Luna was sitting at a near by cafe sipping on a cup of coffee "*sigh* Its so boring right now"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:01 pm
Luna!" Tao saw Luna and ran over "whats new in the life of this beautiful girl?"  

Tillman -DUH-

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:06 pm
Luna smiled "Hmm not much just sitting around watching the world go by you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:09 pm
Kumi walked around the town quietly and sighed crossing her arms a slight frown crossing her face. She couldnt think of anything to do right now.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:11 pm
"got a nasty bite from a punk downtown, and then i just beat the crap out of them" Tao smiled his arm bled profusely, but the blood was black, jet black.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:15 pm
"dont you think you should get that checked out" Luna questioned  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:18 pm
Tao wiped his arm and then his arm was clean of blood "remember, Krsnk can't get infections from vampire bites"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:22 pm
"Fine i was just concerned about your safety thats all" Luna said then went back to her book  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:26 pm
"that's so sweet darlin" Tao said as he sat down, then he ordered a coffee "but really with those punks roaming the streets I'm worried for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:34 pm
"i'll be fine"Luna commented "After i do have my mind powers and my pendant"  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:37 pm
"don't forget the .50 caliber rifle hanging on your wall." Tao said as he drank his coffee, then he set the cup down "but you know i don't think they've ever bitten you since you were young have they?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:45 pm
"Not since they turned me into a vampire/Krsnk no"  

Edina Elric

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:48 pm
"eh, that's because they know your bite doesn't heal, and you end up draining them." Tao pierced his thumb and ran the bite over with his blood, it sealed up  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff