Submit

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:56 pm
What pairing got you into Naruto yaoi? For me it was Sasukexnaruto and it was my friend told me about this great story that she read with that pairing since she knew that I like yaoi she was like check it out you might like it and I did. What got you into naruto yaoi and how did you find out about that pairing? I know this may have been done. but I wanna know what is it for other people.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:54 pm
mine too and eventhough its not a common pairing irukaxkakashi also caught my interest. both are great. heart 3nodding  

PopTart_Hippie

Raven -Iggy- Dunbar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:17 pm
SasuNaru got me into it ... but believe it or not, when I first started watching/reading Naruto, I was totally against any Yaoi Pairings in it ... but what eventually did get me into it was my coming across some of the Pretty SasuNaru fanart, some good Fanfics, and the suggestion of me dressing up as Sasuke for Yaoi Con in 2005 ... needless to say, I've been hooked ever since, and actually dislike most of the Het pairings for the series ... mostly because the female characters can be quite annoying ... the only female character that I really like is Tsunade... anyway... yes... that's my story ...

My favourite pairing now is KakaIru ... that was my younger sister's fault.. by accident. She drew a rather hilarious picture of Kakashi and Iruka marching in a gay pride parade, just as a joke... but yeah ... I was just like "oooh, that actually is kind of interesting" XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:18 am
SasuXNaru, GaaXLee or Tianna's SaiXYama (Yama is a character she made up for their rp.....since then, many weird mini-mangas by her have shown up. Some are really hilarious.) SaiXYama, really though. (Yama's not a real character in the series but HE TOTALLY FITS WITH SAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  

killerpuchuu12

2,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Tashi-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:03 am
I got into it for the KakaIru, and because there were so many stories that had KakaIru and SasuNaru together I got into that from there. Then out of nowhere came my love for GaaLee...that one still puzzles me even though it's adorable. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:34 pm
I got into yaoi by, of course, Sasunaru. I was searching through photobucket and a sasunaru picture (i can't remember which one) caught my interest and the picture gradually turned into fanfiction and now i make my own mrgreen WooT me!!  

Chack-is-love

sskNiyari

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:36 pm
I started from sasunaru since it's the most common, then sasuita cuz it's hawt, then now I like sasugaa even tho they haven't done much cept try to kill each other bbut meh there both the cooler guys! x3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:26 pm
While watching the series i thought that naruto and sasuke make a good pair. It was later on that i found out that they had a name: Sasunaru/Narusasu. Ever sice then i'v been into yaoi and have been watching them in youtube. Naruto and garra r my runner-up couple.  

Kurama_Lover803

Leeloo_Supreme_Being

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:46 pm
Sasuke and Naruto are the best yaoi pairing besides Gaara and Rock Lee and Kakashi and Iruka!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:40 pm
sasuxnaru got me hooked! i was kinda weirded out at first because i wasn't used to it, but then i LOVED IT!!!  

blue-ember14

Sweet Sounding Silence

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:40 pm
SasukexNaruto baby!!

Oh yeah!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:10 pm
GaaxLee got me addicted! For some reason, Idk...it just did. Reading fanfics about it, oh yes. They're my top two fave guy characters from that show too, so that only makes it better. I like SasuNaru too. GaaNaru, NejiLee, and NaruShika are cute, but they're my runner-up favorites.  

KantanaAmaya

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ero-Kaji-Senpai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:06 am
SasuNaru got me started. It's my favorite and now Im looking at other pairings: especially pairings with Gaara. But sasunau will always be my fav.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:30 pm
sasukexnaruto  

meow-ku

v e n o m XO

Business Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:47 pm
SasuNaru got me into it after watching it for a long time I was hooked on it  

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]