Reply Roleplaying
♠ Death Seeker ♣ NOW OPEN!!! NEED PEOPLE BADLY!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:59 pm
User Image To ever think...there was ever another half of you. Would it be possible? How would your reunion with your other half be? Bitter-sweet? Or how about deadly... ? Two halves of one whole, living on different worlds.

To play my game, involves much more than following the rules. Have you heard of sacrifice?

There goes a tale of an unknown world entered by chaos and peace creating a new level of their relationship. Where the sky and land had blended. Where destiny and curse had became the same. Love and hate were never a far part away. Where the impossible and possible had no difference.

A group of curious students of Mahorai Academy, all friends, broke into a metal door labeled 'restricted'. Breaking in as they came across an old book from their highschool academy. It seemed the book's title was written 'Angel Seeker' as they began to turn the pages they were shocked. All pages were left blank. A few of the students left to wander off around the restricted room. Suddenly, the book flipped through the pages, stopping on one with no significance. Until a lucida handwriting appeared on the page, the ink was crimson as the sent of metallic liquid filled the area. The writting appeared slowly with the words 'Want to Play, my little game?' The students were shocked, before they even had a chance to escape from the room. A red aura filled the room. Taking all of the teenagers into the cursed book formally known as 'Death Seeker'.

What is this game? The setting?

Most of this will be revealed in the rp, just listen to how the master of the game will be speaking. And think differently. [[This is a hint.]]

Basically, the world is odd, fairly compared to Alice in Wonderland. However-- you do not grow or shrink, and the area is dark. Occassionally you'll run across a field of snow, infact, that is where all players will start. In the snow field, you'll find nothing else but a vast amount of snow and a dark mansion in the distance. Once you enter, you enter the game.

This mansion will actually be filled with ruins such as 'Aztec Structures', 'Skylands', 'Ice Ocean', 'The Dark Court' [Later will the players find that area][Master's area], 'the black rose garden', 'The Dark Crystal Catacombs', 'The Deadly Feast' [Dark Dining room], 'Poisoned Ballroom', 'Watered Deserts', 'Dark Grotto' and much more which you are invited to create.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:13 pm
User ImageRules

- Please Pm me all profiles.
- I am the almighty [and the master in the rp] so do not question my actions!!!
- Be literate, meaning write more than two sentences and have no chatspeak when you are NOT Ooc. [[However, I can only type one sentence for every character currently.]]
- WHEN in Ooc use [[]] or (()).
- Please keep this board up and going.
- Romance is allowed, just keep it at the usual limit.
- Pm me with the title 'Love has a complex thrive'. Its long for a reason.
- Action is allow, just no extreme god-modding [Except the Master will have some control] or anything like that.
- Do not use **.
- Be active.
- More will be added, so be aware of that.
- Simple ' I - Have - a - life. ' Wow really? Yes, really. So, if you decide to go and bug me that I have abandoned everything. Then it clearly means that I'm actually OFF the computer and with my friends or somewhere. So do not bug me about that.

NOTE: I will love to see twists and turns. Form the plot to your liking. I like surpirzes!!! rofl Pm me ideas if you have something you would like to put in action!!!  

Nu Alter

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:26 pm
User Image To Join

'Masters' -> Must Pm me to be one.

Teenagers

[ i m g ]Image here. STRICTLY ANIME, no avies or any of that stuff.[ / i m g ]
Gaian Name:
Name: Last, First
Bio: [[More than three sentences please]]
Weapons: [[Limit to 4]]
Element control: [[Pick one]]
Skills: [[limit to 4]][[must be useful in story]]
Special Interest: [[A.K.A. A crush]]
Other:

NOTE: Anyone who wants to be involved in the story as a "master" Must Pm me. I'll ask you if you pm me your profile, if you wish to be one. Or I'll request you to be one at random times during the rp.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:58 pm
Masters

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaian Name: Top-chris4
Name: ---, fear and desparation
Bio: Fear and desparation is a dark and terable master, he will exploit anyones fears and/or desparation for his own gains, he is huge and has a dark ominous cloak that has been riped and torn at the bottom but has no feet, he glides evily along with his dark sythe.
Ranking of the Masters: Master of lies
Weapons: his dark sythe
Elemental Control: fear, deception
Skills: lieing, intrusion, exploition
Special Interest: watching mortals suffer.
Other: he is very evil

User Image
Gaian Name: Cagalli146
Name: ---, Sion
Bio: Sion is one of the Main Master of the book. Also the one who controls most of the obsticales she leaves for the teenagers. Unknown why she is there, however, she has a connection with a girl of the group who is named Seena. Her eye is covered only to hide a sight of vision from another being asumming it is from Seena. [[Will be explained later.]]
Ranking of the Masters: Manipulator [[Master]]
Weapons: She has a dark bladed katana as her main weapon. Along with a set of daggers and two fans commonly known as the 'Fan Blades'
Elemental Control: She has control over all elements along with a gift of something commonly called 'Psychic'.
Skills: Sion has great reflexes and impressive agility.
Special Interest: Seena's little crush. [[Damien]]
Other: None.

User Image
Gaian Name: Cagalli146
Name: ---, Ares
Bio: Ares is apart of Sion's grop of 'masters' known to be the one who sets the traps. Also battles the others as Sion's orders. Her history isn't widely known to her or her exsistence for the fact. She is also the alternate mind of Ayane.
Ranking of Masters: 'The Battle Vixen'
Weapons: She has dual blades and a whip.
Elemental Control: Fire and Lightning
Skills: Speed, Fast Reflexes, Agility.
Special Interest: Ayane's crush.

User Image
Gaian Name:
Name: ---, Dario
Bio: Dario is the alternate mind of Damien. Also, who Sion has a little interest in. He is the first of the masters to join after Sion's arrival. He is also the 'bodyguard' of the leader and 'mastermind' of the game [Sion]. However, he does his little tricks on the teenagers seperately away from Sion's sight. However, he wants Damien to die in order to gain Sion's focus. Alike of Sion's eyes, he sees a different view from time to time, reason why his right eye is red.
Ranking of Masters: The Samurai Master
Weapons: He tends to use only a Katana that had an invisible blade.
Elemental Control: Darkness and Pyschic
Skills: Speed, Fast Reflexes, Agility, Strength.
Special Interest: Sion
Other:

User Image
[[ A Beautiful Deception ]]
Gaian Name: xEarthsxEyesx
Name: ---, Talasi
Bio: Talasi is in charge of keeping an eye on the players and thinking up the traps they use. She uses her game board for tips as well. In this case, she has found her 'alter-ego', and eyes Tiara with suspicion. Talasi can be as sweet as the flowers she decorates herself with, or as dangerous and sharp as the needles/thorns she uses in battle.
Ranking of the Masters: 'Blinding Black Flower'
Weapons: She uses thorns and/or razor sharp needles that break through the air faster than sound. Or she has her trusty gameboard:
One peice for each player, and when she rollls the dice, an unlucky obstacle blocks the players path, or a trap idea may come up, in the green jewel directly in the middle of the gameboard. Or, the game board may do absolutly nothing but allow the peice to move. The gameboard can be as unpredictable as Talasi herself. The game peices move farther and farther to the middle, towards the green jem, as the players progress, and she can usually find out where they are. Or, when a player starts in to a new area, the peice moves in to that area represented on the game board.
Elemental Control: Earth;; Animals and plants. She loves and repects them with her heart.
Skills: She is the brains of the group, working things out logically. Also, she has the art of deception down perfectly. She can seem perfectly innocent and kind, and then turn on you unexpectedly. to get what she, or a friend wants. Like her alter-ego, she is loyal to close friends.
Special Interest: Tiara's crush...

User Image
Gaian Name:
Name: ---, Haru
Bio: Haru seems to be the second last of the group who had joined the masters. It is unknown how he had arrived. Though he has knowledge of the kinds minds. He is also related to Sion proof by the eyes. He also wishes to kill seena only to relieve his older sister's curse. He is the alter-ego of Hiro.
Ranking of the Masters: Pyschic Master
Weapons: He seems to handle an elemental bow and arrow along with a dark whip.
Elemental control: Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Pyschic
Special Interest: Hiro's crush
Other: none.

User Image
Gaian Name:
Name: ---, Suzuki
Bio: Suzuki is the newest member of th Masters. Out of all of them, she has a special gift to maniuplate object around her and has what they call a 'lively touch'. A gift when a touch of something that is dead or other objects are touch by her hands, they'll come to life. Reason why she wear black lace gloves most of the time.
Ranking of Masters: The Reaper
Weapons: She seems to use knives with her gift. Other than that, her hands are what makes her weapons.
Gift: 'Lively Touch', Pyschic
Special Interest: Suzu' Crush
Other: her pet is a magic entity known as Dark.

Nu Alter

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:07 pm
Teenagers

User Image
Gaian Name:
Name: Shikigami, Seena
Bio: Seena was apart of the group who had came into the restricted area. She is the daughter of a world-known business man. Also one of the highly demanded ladies to marry. However, she does not wish to be involved of anything like that sort so soon. She is in a deep crush with a boy in the group, Damien. Along with that, her younger brother, Hiro, had joined in the game as well.
Weapons: She has a katana, a set of daggers and two Fan blades.
Element control: Seena has the ability to control darkness
Skills: Fast reflxes, problem solving, impressive agility, medical control.
Special Interest: Damien
Other: none.

User Image
Gaian Name:
Name: Serenti, Ayane
Bio: Ayane is a close friend of Seena, and apparently, she was dragged into the mess as well. She is apart of a high ranking heir to a big business involving Mahorai Academy, reason why she has been accepted to the school. She is a quiet girl, but is very knowledgable. She hates the label she has been given by many. Though wants a chance to redeem herself as just another person.
Weapons: She has dual blades and a whip.
Element: Water
Skills: Problem solving, Agility, cooking [[Medical involvement]]
Special Interest:

User Image
Gaian Name:
Name: Xenyst, Damien
Bio: Damien is one of the very well-known boys of the academy. He also is very great friends with Seena, however does not think of her the same as she does for him. He is though, very protective of her and thinks of her as a little sister. Damien lives in a very complex family. His family is born of doctors and other medical branches. Though his father was the bad seed of the cycle and caused great debt and damage. Once he was born his father left him behind, taking a huge amount of money from the family. After his father had left, he had been the one to recieve beatings and harsh comments to make-up for his absence.
Weapon: He handles a katana along with a Naginata.
Element: Wind and Fire
Special Interest: Sion
Other:

User Image
Gaian Name:
Name: Maxwell, Amaya
Bio: She was with the group who had gone in to the restricted area. She’s pretty great friends with all of them. She's not to childish, but not boring. She can be mature, but have her hyper childish moments. She thought it would be adventurous at the time. Just as her alter-ego, she can be quite unpredictable, but has a more kind demenor all around.
She had a pretty standard life. Being nagged by her mother, worrying about school, and hanging out with friends. She does, however, only have a mother. She only barley remembers her dad, and when she does, it is not happily. She remembers vividly the nights her mother cried all alone in her room, until Amaya crawled in to the bed to keep her crying mother company. She loves a mystery, is friendly, kind and caring, understanding, easy to make laugh, and loves the nature. She also loves blue skies with a refreshing breeze during the day, and sparkling stars to cover a black sky at night. However she can have a short temper with anything personal and can make great feisty come-backs to rude comments. Especially rude comments to her friends.
Weapons: A bow and arrows;; a Katana for close combat.
Element control: Wind
Skills: --- She is great as a spy and is perfect at weaseling things out of people. She can be a dangerous flirt.
--- Because of her world renowned previous track team, she can reach amazing speeds in this new world.
--- She was also on a gymnastics team and very flexible.
Special Interest: None yet, but you never know.
Other: She is accompanied by her loyal dog, ChuChi (he is a he!)
[[ ChuChi ]]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z274/danyella024/puppy.jpg

User Image
Gaian Name:
Name: Shikigami, Hiro
Bio: Hiro is the son of a widely known business man. He is also apart of the academy's top kendo club. One of the number one rankings in the group. He also has a gift with every single element due to an unknown cause. Making him an outsider of his family from his weird and unusual gift. He is also Seena's younger brother.
Weapons: A katana, and a whip
Element control: Earth, Fire, Wind, Water
Special interest: Suzu
Other:None.

User Image
Gaian Name: SweetHugz
Name: Odoku, Suzu
Bio: Suzu is close friends with everybody and she wanted to object of going into the restricted room, but she couldn't leave her friends there.
Suzu didn't have a harsh life, she had quite a nice one, her family owned a company that was passed on by generations. Her parents were great scientists, they taught Suzu how to defend herself and handle swords,katanas, bows and arrows and anything else that can used to defend herself. Since her parents were scientists, they figure out how to use dead human souls and turn them into anything they wished. She learned how to store the souls in her body so no one can steal them, it's locked by a password that no one can hack in to except her parents.
Weapons: 4 shape shifting eggs, the dead souls in her body that can shapeshift too (of course), two katanas.
Element control: Water
Skills: Able to heal with her hands, can summon barriers around them but only for a certain amount of time, agility and can hack into any kind of technology.
Special Interest: Hiro
Other: Suzu has a mini white dragon in her backpack that can become big if it wants too. Her name is Dori.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:32 pm
Open Pre-made Character positions

- Seena Shikigami
- Ayane Serenti
- Damien Xenyst
- Hiro Shikigami
- Amaya Maxwell
- Dario ---
- Haru ---
- Suzuki ---  

Nu Alter

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:50 pm
The Lists:

- White List

- xEarthsxEyesx -> First to Join and first to become a 'Master.
+ Reward -

- Black List  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:14 pm
Extras

None currently  

Nu Alter

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:15 pm
I DECLARE THIS BOARD, NOW OPEN!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:37 pm
[[Well, I think I have to make a few more characters, but we'll start while we wait.]]

Nu Alter

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:56 pm
[[ I hope this is okay! Just tell me if it isn't ]]

Talasi sat with her legs crossed, tapping her fingers on the game board in thought. So a group of teenagers had opened the book and entered the restricted room... this she must tell Sion, straight away. She sat up quickly, ready to go to the masters room when the book on the other side of the room opened violently, and seemingly by the wind, but Talasi knew better. She walked over to it and read its writting; it was slowly writting the names of the teenagers now exploring the room, or reading the other side of this very same book. It was a portal, almost like a walkie talkie. She took the pen and almost wrote something... no, the book was only for Sion to wright in.

She put down the pen, right beside the book and walked to an empty wall on the other side of the room. Her feet echoed through the bejeweled room, by a masters command, it could turn in to any room needed or wanted.

She closed her eyes and in seconds an ornate door appeared, covered in seemingly hand-carved wooden flowers and animals. She smiled and ran through the door, on her way to find Sion....

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:01 pm
The turquoise hues of the young laid fixed onto what seemed to be a massive screen. The screen projected the group of teenagers who had entered the book. Tapping her fingertips against the arm of a black and crimson velvet throne. Her ching perched on the right hand as the elbow laid on the opposite arm. Her legs crossed, overlapping one ontop of the other. She stared at one girl in particular. Who was she, and why was it that she caught her focus out of the rest. It seemed that if the story were true, these people would be the other halves of the masters of the game. If it were by any chance that her dream were to be realized, then she would not hesistate to take them down. However, she stared at a young man with the crimson eyes alike of Dario's. It seemed odd how things were already piecing themselves so easily.

[[No its awfull, I'm just kidding. Its very good Earth.]]

Nu Alter

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:43 am
Suzu opened her eyes just to see a bunch of snow. "Where are we?" She thought. All she remember is when the book opened and said 'Want to Play, my little game?' Then they were all transported here. She saw a dark mansion in the darkness. "Is everyone okay?" She asked everybody.
[[How many people is going to join?]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:31 am
[[I have no clue, in the meantime, I have to play all of them...]]

Ayane awoke on the floor of what seemed to be snow, however, not a freeze bite had shocked her body. She pushed herself up to see Suzu,"I have no idea...is this some joke? Its not even winter in our academy yet..." Standing up as she wipped the snow away from her hands, her eyes looked at the dark mansion from the distance,"It seems thats the only place for shelter..." she answered quietly.

Seena stood silently looking at the mansion,"It seems that this is our only choice..." she turned to look at everyone,"Well, anyone ready to go check it out?" she lifted her hand, pointing at the direction of the mansion.

Damien looked up at Seena, standing up from his fall. He nodded,"I'm ready..." he answered volunteeringly.

---

Ares stepped into Sion's main room. Looking at the figure watching over the kids. She narrowed her eyes,"So, what I'm hearing is true..." she placed her hands on her hips,"These people came by an accident..." her voice seemed annoyed yet pleased at the uninvited guests were to recieve their rightful piece of torture as Sion's would be ordering.

"Yes, and since you know what I may be wanting, then I wish to have this done as quickly as possible..." her eyes darkened as she fell on Seena,"If we are to fullfill our duty to erase our other half, then we are to do it swiftly and soundlessly. I do not want any of them to discover their importance and who we are to them..." she looked over her shoulder to lock glances with Ares,"Understood..."

Dario stepped out of the dark corner of the room,"It seems you'll be needing help Ares, I want one dead in my hands...just one in particular..." he smirked,"Plus, after that is done, I'll do my right order in things..."

Ares glance back at Sion,"Yes Master..." she bowed her head slightly. Whipping her glance over to Dario she gave him an irritated expression,"You suggesting I should stepped down on this Dario..." she spoke quite darky. If he were this bland in taking orders, she didn't see how he were to be highly respected by herself.

Nu Alter

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces