Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Lunatrix?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunatrix
  Hot
  Crack
View Results

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:03 am
So, I was thinking, and I stumbled upon this pairing im my head. I was thinking, what would happen if Luna, with her odd theories, tries to reach out to Bella after meeting at the ministry and help her stop being a Death Eater or something, and Bellatrix decided to use the opportunity to scare Neville out of his wits? Then something deeper develops, and there are plot twists, I dunno. It seems totally crack, but I just wanted to see what you guys thought, as this is, after all, a slash guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:11 am
That pairing isn't entirely horrible, surprisingly.
However, I can only see it working in a situation where Voldemort's side had won.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:17 am
Yeah, that's me. I like the Dark Side, so Darkside-winning-compatible couples are my thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:04 pm
And that's one thing I love about this place..... ^^

Anyway, never would have thought of it, the situation you use sounds very promising... I like it! Are you going to write it?

I think it would be hard to do if you tried not to mkae them ooc, I mean the way Rowling writes the dark side, they're all overly emotional, blithering dunderheads. Bellatrix would need to be able to stay low key and cunning. :/
I'd totally read it though. ;D

Soren Lowrensen

Kiera Greyback

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:33 pm
Soren Lawrencen

Anyway, never would have thought of it, the situation you use sounds very promising... I like it! Are you going to write it?

I think it would be hard to do if you tried not to mkae them ooc, I mean the way Rowling writes the dark side, they're all overly emotional, blithering dunderheads. Bellatrix would need to be able to stay low key and cunning. :/

True. I don't know if I'm going to write it. I probably won't have time. I've just got a knack for thinking up these strange situations.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:05 pm
Kiera Greyback
Soren Lawrencen

True. I don't know if I'm going to write it. I probably won't have time. I've just got a knack for thinking up these strange situations.

I understand. Well, it was still a good idea! ^^  

Soren Lowrensen

CaydenShields

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:22 pm
Wow. That one never crossed my mind, but it's really not half bad. O.O  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:05 am
I think it's both crack and hot. I also like the dark side winning thing you guys came up with.  

Pearls of Dimond

BloomingCyanide

Feline Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:06 pm
NO!
-hiss-
I don't like this pair.
At all...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:28 am
Well, I suppose it's reasonable. For you not to like it, I mean.  

Kiera Greyback

Soren Lowrensen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:54 am
If I were to totally steal your idea, and found time to write it [badly], how would you feel about that? ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:35 pm
Awesome! I'd read it, revview it, and add it to faves.  

Kiera Greyback

Soren Lowrensen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:37 pm
Yayz! Then, I shall do it! ;D

>.>;; Or, at least try to........

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:34 pm
Seems interesting...I would love to read it ^^
Do let us know when you're done writing it biggrin  

XK_Mari

Pairing Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff