Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Question:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Help Count
  +1
View Results

xo__FRAGiLE OBSESSiON

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:18 am
Do any of you members know where I can find a live video of Panic! At The Disco's performances? That's not on youtube or has bad sound in the backround?
I've been looking yesterday but I couldn't find any good videos. Please and Thank You.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:09 am
The Fueled By Ramen Player has their full Denver concert here. [[If that brings you to the first page, (even though it should bring you straight to the concert) go to the nav bar, click 'live videos', then 'content list' and that should bring up the Panic! concert. You have to watch an ad first, though.]] I watched the whole thing before. It doesn't have the bad background noise, and it has awesome views of the stage, band, and everything.  

MistressSunshine

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:14 am
Yahoo music or VH1  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:50 pm
Youtube?  

Mrs Joe Trohman

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:16 pm
The P!ATD DVD that comes with their boxset (which is the same thing that MistressSunshine posted about "live in Denver" on FBR+) is great!

FBR's "love track" DVD also has a great performance on it of P!ATD playing "Lying Is The Most Fun.." (I know you said that you don't want YouTube videos, but) here is the YouTube link to it.

Really, YouTube is the best thing to find videos great videos of them performing. You can great videos of them from when they were first starting out, to videos of them just recently. Some of them are really good qaulity, too! Examples: [x] [x] [x]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:00 pm
`PrimeRib
The P!ATD DVD that comes with their boxset (which is the same thing that MistressSunshine posted about "live in Denver" on FBR+) is great!

FBR's "love track" DVD also has a great performance on it of P!ATD playing "Lying Is The Most Fun.." (I know you said that you don't want YouTube videos, but) here is the YouTube link to it.

Really, YouTube is the best thing to find videos great videos of them performing. You can great videos of them from when they were first starting out, to videos of them just recently. Some of them are really good qaulity, too! Examples: [x] [x] [x]
I agree with you on saying youtube, I would say buzznet but the videos there are low quiality compared to youtube  

Norri the fae

x_puppeteer_x_doll_x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:17 pm
MistressSunshine
The Fueled By Ramen Player has their full Denver concert here. [[If that brings you to the first page, (even though it should bring you straight to the concert) go to the nav bar, click 'live videos', then 'content list' and that should bring up the Panic! concert. You have to watch an ad first, though.]] I watched the whole thing before. It doesn't have the bad background noise, and it has awesome views of the stage, band, and everything.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games