Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
AS/S (7th book spoilers) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sky wire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:18 pm
The newest slash pairing to come from Harry Potter is AS/S, or Albus Severus/Scorpius. They are, as you know if you've read the book, Harry's and Draco's sons...that, plus the beauty of the name (AS/S. Come on.) make this a really lovely looking pairing.

Any supporters?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:24 am
Well, we don't know anything about them, and since they aren't characterized, they might as well be gay. And the spelling is begging for Slash.  

Kiera Greyback

Tamsyn Marvene Riddle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:07 pm
they should definatly get together!

also I want to know what JKR was smoking when she named Draco's child Scorpius... I don't mind the name and all but it is kinda annoying that she couldn't give Dray's kid a decent name... I dunno... it just bothered me....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:38 pm
I am actually taking a liking to it. I can just see mini-harry and mini-draco! It's so cute! Anyone got any good fanfics?  

Josette27

~FrozenBlack-Rose~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:43 pm
it's adorable!
since they both look a lot like their dad's, it works even better
ohh, gotta love the second generation <3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:13 am
I think a miniDraco and miniHarry would be cute together...it kinda leads me to thinking that the bigger versions could hook up too...  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:09 pm
I say Harry/Draco (Ginny can go into one of JKR's much loved plot holes) and THEN they have kids with an egg donater or something (Mpreg! EW!) and THEN they have twins and it's MALFOYPOTTER TWINCEST!

Only in my wildest dreams. stare IF Harry must be with Ginny, THEN Albus Severus must be with Scorpius!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:50 pm
Is Albus is hot, then of course!

I mean, we DO all have different visions of these characters.

AND, who is his mother? I think Pansy or Luna, more likely the former.  

Yoriq the Gloomy Jester

LilMeady

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:15 am
In my own a** story I had Pansy as the mother. Though I've heard Draco possibly marrying Daphne Greengrass and some other barely-named characters.

A lot of fics seem to have both boys in Slytherin? Anybody else have a preference?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:30 pm
AS/S rules. xd Not just because of the name either... hahah.

Well, instead of both being in Slytherin, how about them both in Slytherin, or a "lesser" house. *shrugs* Al just sounds cute. <33 Hehe. I read this really good fanfic... but I'm sure it exceeds Gaia's ToS. sweatdrop It's on LiveJournal somewhere... wait, I've read two good fanfics, really...

And if any of you are in the Shounen-Ai and Yaoi guild, you should check the Harry Potter picture thread... <.<;;

Sorry. I'll shut up now. ^^;

Lenre Li

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:08 pm
Is it on the lj community? I love the_ass_ship. Anyways, I keep thinking Scorpius only calls Albus Severus "Al" in a loving way. I think Albus Severus gets mad when others call him Al.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:52 am
I'm in The AS/S Ship, too!

And they released Scorpius' middle name. Hyperion. Sounds pretty cool to me.

a** lovin' is the best kind. ;D  

Drakie Cakie

MinervaEvenstar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:41 am
Sounds cute! I doubt Al would be sorted into Slytherin given DH's epilogue, however, I'd find it much more interesting if Al and Scorpius were both Slytherins.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:54 pm
(Dregging up inactive topics . . .)

Love AS/S. Even as a Brit I picked up on that; the only way of consoling my grief after DH.

I'm not even a big Harry/Draco fan, but AS/S definetly caught my interest. Sadly my friend who read the epilogue at the same time as me turned to me and said, "Aw! Scorpius and Rose!"

D:<  

rabbit sushi

Erin Sovenya

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:44 pm
rabbit sushi
(Dregging up inactive topics . . .)

Love AS/S. Even as a Brit I picked up on that; the only way of consoling my grief after DH.

I'm not even a big Harry/Draco fan, but AS/S definetly caught my interest. Sadly my friend who read the epilogue at the same time as me turned to me and said, "Aw! Scorpius and Rose!"

D:<
I actually like both AS/S and Scorpius/Rose. Way I see it, there's enough Malfoy to go around ;D  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff