Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Who is Tobi? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Justice315

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:09 pm
It has been revealed in manga chapter 364 of Naruto that Tobi has Uchiha Madara's power... to quote him, he said, "The true power of the sharingan... my power... Uchiha Madara's power!" Now, Wikipedia claims that this mean he actually said that he himself was Uchiha Madara, but the manga never actually says that he is Uchiha Madara. So do you still think he is Obito?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:02 am
I guess if he has Madara's power that could mean that he is Uchiha Madara since, he speaks in third person ( remember tobi is a good boy and all that stuff.....)  

Kingkong541

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:47 am
ithink that its possible that tobi is obito. he said he has the uchiha power and their names even sound alike.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:39 am
maby its like kakashie and he had an eye transplan while sharingan was active  

lore of the lunar rose

Random outcast needs love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:55 pm
I think it's still could be Obito. Only his right eye shows and Obito's left side was crushed by a boulder. Or Uchiha Mandra is Posessing Obito, like Orochimaru does with his hosts. Stupid parasites  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:08 pm
Tobi is Obito, the eye he has is the eye that wasn't crushed by the boulder. Yeah he was a good guy, but the fight scene when Kakashi finds out will be epic. . . IMO. domokun  

Variability

earobeth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:45 am
are you kidding me!? he's ******** obito!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:50 pm
Tobi's a good boy!  

~Chidori x Rasengan~

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mrsunshinexo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:59 pm
Tobi is the leader of the Akatsuki!

The thing I don't get is why would he go around acting all stupid. if he is like the most powerful member?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:19 pm
it is obito  

neji2400

Soujee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:28 am
I think tobi is obito uchiha too.. o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:02 am
I think tobi still might be obito as well ^^ tobi never actually said he was madara, just has his power...like his version of sharingan. Think about it, itachi and kakashi both have the mangekyou but they have different abilities, itachi had to kill his closest friend to get his...kakashi's version is still a mystery though on how to get it. Maybe its the same case, a sharingan that madara was able to aquire back then and now tobi. Although i have another theory, maybe tobi and madara are biologically related like a father and son thing but who knows.  

Ram-sama

Sinmodonly

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:03 am
it would make a good twist...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:15 pm
Tobi is da Leadha!  

Bunny-hime

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:53 pm
i don't know what to say. i thought it was Obito because Tobi and Obito look so much alike. But then in wikipedia, it says that Tobi is Madara Uchiha right? It's so confusing!! question crying scream  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff