Reply Video Games
Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robot Commander Diamus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:20 pm
If you havent checked it out there is going to be a GH 3 which is to be released in October.

And to add to that madness a whole new game similar to but add a few more elements is Rock Band which is like guitar hero but, you get a mic, drums, and a bass to play as twill be most awesome but expensive.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:49 am
I'm a huge guitar hero fan and I was not even aware of this! Thanks for the post, now I'm going to research this on google like teh nerd i am. whee  

SUPERQUEERO

milkfarts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:18 pm
Rock Band is made by Harmonix and Red Octane right? I might pick that up after GH3.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:33 pm
User Image User Image User Image

i'm excited for rock band, i heard it's only for 360 though.
i'm getting GHIII when it comes out. ^3^

[-M!ntyFreshness-]

Sheedo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:13 pm
My GH craze died down quite some time ago, I don't have much interest for it, though I don't deny I'll probably play GH3, just not regularly.

Now, when it comes to Rock Band, I have one concern, the drums. Are you serious? A 5 set only? The pads alternating as cymbals too? Hell, I drum in real life a bit, and play Percussion Freaks on Expert Real (the hardest difficulty) and pass most songs in the game with an S grade. And PF uses a 4 set with cymbals. So if RB doesn't add anything to the mix, I'll be pretty disappointed. I'd settle for a double kick at least.

I consider myself a big simulation gamer. I play DDR, ITG, ParaParaDancing, Percussion Freaks, Stepmania, Guitar Hero, a little BeatMania and love Motorcycle and war simulations. I know the pick up and play factor is what makes games like GH and Rock Band become popular and sell, but the difficulty is what ultimately makes the game stick.  
Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games