Volun Shade

Interesting Genius

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:31 pm
ok here is what i need advice on.

i am planning to fly to see my girlfriend for her 18th birthday on oct 1st. but she hasnt told her parents about me or that i am even coming. but i plan on going no matter what because i love her. does it seem to stupid for me to fly there even if her parents say no? thats what i need some advice on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:36 pm
zwolfdog
ok here is what i need advice on.

i am planning to fly to see my girlfriend for her 18th birthday on oct 1st. but she hasnt told her parents about me or that i am even coming. but i plan on going no matter what because i love her. does it seem to stupid for me to fly there even if her parents say no? thats what i need some advice on.

This is what I personally think,
If your girlfriend's parents' don't approve of you two dated then your girlfriend /should/ stand up for you. Just because I think that's how you'll know she loves you back. Anyways, that's my 2 cents.  

kie480

Civil Escape

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:43 pm
You need to talk to your girlfriend about the dangers. She's 18, so she can do pretty much whatever she wants, but depending on the parents, she runs the risk of being kicked out now.
Overall, just talk to her about it. The two of you need to come to an agreement on all of it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:33 am
Civil Escape
You need to talk to your girlfriend about the dangers. She's 18, so she can do pretty much whatever she wants, but depending on the parents, she runs the risk of being kicked out now.
Overall, just talk to her about it. The two of you need to come to an agreement on all of it.

User ImageWould she hear me,
if I called her name?.....

Agreed.

The funny thing is,
I was going to say the same thing,
but in my own words.

How Ironic,
eh?

Would she hold me,
if she knew my shame?.......
User Image

Bearstronaut