Reply Tv Station (Games & Anime)
Pokemon R/B/Y/G Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:26 pm
Ahh, good times... But the game mechanics were so broken. So many glitches, Psychic type Pokemon were overpowered, Ghost types sucked, etc. It's like the early versions of Street Fighter II.

But, needless to say that my time playing with my copy of Pokemon Blue were some good times. And then taking them to Pokemon Stadium to battle in 3D. Destroying everyone in the Prime Cup and Gym Leaders Castle with only an overpowered Mewtwo. 3nodding

It's also funny to note that Flareon, was actually a good Pokemon to use back then.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 am
The Traveling Pikmin
It had some of the best pokemon.
Yes indeed
Miss Janies
Yes it did but the more the better ^^
Not always...
Junk the Guild
Ahh, good times... But the game mechanics were so broken. So many glitches, Psychic type Pokemon were overpowered, Ghost types sucked, etc. It's like the early versions of Street Fighter II.

But, needless to say that my time playing with my copy of Pokemon Blue were some good times. And then taking them to Pokemon Stadium to battle in 3D. Destroying everyone in the Prime Cup and Gym Leaders Castle with only an overpowered Mewtwo. 3nodding

It's also funny to note that Flareon, was actually a good Pokemon to use back then.
PLUS! There was only one ghost and one dragon sad  

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0

NinjaRickDanMan

6,300 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 pm
I Was So Excited When My Mom Woke Me Up and Gave Me A Special Edition Game Boy Color With Pokemon Yellow. It Was Awesome Traveling With A Pikachu. Plus Being Able To Get Charmander, Bulbasuar, and Squirtle. Then When I Got Sliver The Very First Pokemon I Traded Was My Pikachu. I Wish They Had Made A Pokemon Lightning Yellow. But Am Now Psyched That You Get To Travel With Pokemon Outside Of Their Ball In The New Editions HG, and SS.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:02 pm
felinoel
PLUS! There was only one ghost and one dragon sad

Don't Want To Sound Like A Jerk But Technicly There Were Four Ghost and Four Dragons. The Fourth Ghost Was The Ghost When You Walked Into The Ghost Tower with Out The Scope, and The Fourth Dragon Being The Special Yoshi You Got In The Game.  

NinjaRickDanMan

6,300 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Tv Station (Games & Anime)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items