Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
Did you notice the Draco/Harry moments in book 7? Spoiler

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draco and Harry, good couple?
  Yes! <3
  No
  What? H/D? Are you drunk?
View Results

Amour Hannah Abbott

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:00 am
XD Oh my.. Harry and Draco riding on a broomstick together! Any more moments you guys have noticed??  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:19 pm
I can't remember where, but they had some look exchanging moments going on. I liked how Harry was like "Malfoy's wand, not mine b***h!" Them two are cute.  

LilMeady

flight815kitsune

Friendly Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:35 pm
I loved the whole Malfoy Manor scene.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:05 pm
Draco's face so close to Harry's... blaugh  

Amour Hannah Abbott

Before The Stars Sleep

6,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:36 pm
DUDE! I reread that scene like three times! I was like sweet! Also when Harry needed to use the wand he used the one that felt more "friendly" I forgot which page that was. But i was like yay!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:39 pm
Somewhere between the whole Manor Scene, Harry and Draco on the broom and Harry saving Draco, I was tempted to write my own ending in my head and not finish the book *sigh* at least there will always be fanfiction... ninja  

Super Cy

Soren Lowrensen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:59 am
Super_Cy
Somewhere between the whole Manor Scene, Harry and Draco on the broom and Harry saving Draco, I was tempted to write my own ending in my head and not finish the book *sigh* at least there will always be fanfiction... ninja

whee heart Do it! Closure.
[Totally listening to the song in your sig right now.]

But yeah, I've NOT read the 7th book yet, just because the 5th one was such a disappointment, and I can't seem to get into the 6th one [as much as I've tried], but I already know all the spoilers, blah blah blah, but from da implied Harry/Draco moments, I'm seriously considering picking it up.
4laugh whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:46 pm
I was personally freaking out when I read the manor scene, not in the bad way either. I was freaking out so good. I am considering rereading the book soon.  

Demonic_Wizard89

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:59 am
Harry + Draco's wand = subtext. heart

Totally... and Draco 'didn't recognise' Harry in the manor. He did, I tell you! xd

I wonder, has Harry returned Draco's wand yet? wink And JKR thought she'd get rid of the slash fandom. Hah. xd

... Oh and. "Curt nod my AS/S." 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:54 pm
I had a moment in which I calmly laid my book down, ran out my room and squealed 4laugh That was one of the BESTEST things I've ever read in a HP book!!! I'm getting a fuzzy feeling just typing about it.... must go reread it now... whee  

ChellitaRiho

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Amour Hannah Abbott

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:19 am
rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:44 pm

I think Draco's secret love for Harry was revealed when he didn't clarify that it was Harry at Malfoy Manor. He's like 'I donno' and 'Maybe'. BECAUSEHESECRETLYLOVESHIM.

Drakie Cakie

xxchibilunalovegoodxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:47 am
Well, being a huge Draco/Harry fan myself, I am ashamed to admit that those moments totally flew over my head in that sense and I've read the book twice already! One of the things I like about re-reading is the fact that you catch things the second time, you didn't the first. Like I totally understood the scene between Harry and Dumbledore the second time around but that's getting off-topic. Personally, I think the only reason that Draco was mean to Harry was because he wanted to be his friend in the beginning and Harry rejected him. i think it's obvious Draco really liked Harry and he really wanted to do good. I mean, the guy was a coward without Crabbe and Goyle flanking him so what does that tell you? Yeah, I definitely believe there was something there, at least on Draco's end.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:14 am
I also loved the Malfoy Manor scene. But also, Harry's always had a bit of an obsession with Malfoy. Especially in book 6.. I think he was just trying to let his friends know his REAl feelings.. subtley of course XD  

XxRagDollGirlxX

General Harry Potter Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff