Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
YOUR LIES CRUMBLE DOWN // ONExONE ANYONE?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VISITOR COUNT
  +1
View Results

KAILAHHH

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:45 am
Do you feel like a man when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end.
As your lies crumble down a new life she has.

Kay, so I was sitting here tonight and then an idea popped into my mind.. and it only really works with one other person.. but unfortunately it has to be a male. =[ So I am searching for a male to roleplay this.. but what is this fascinating roleplay about?

It's about a young woman, named Luna. Now, Luna isn't just a regular gal. She's a party animal. If she was to be seen anywhere, it would be in a club or at a party. She flirts with every male that is absolutely adorable and has gone out with pretty much every male in her town. So what does she do? She travels to a new state to start a new adventure with boy's, but after one abusive relationship. It had changed her drastically. She now stays in doors and away from the male species altogether. She got her act together and goes to the main college in the town. She does well, and she stays home and studies each night. She kept her eyes off the men until one man tries to get close to her. Will she open up to him, or will she escape to another town?

So, pretty much I need a male to play the man who is trying to get into her life and go out with her. Interested? Then talk to me in here and what not. =]
    Also, this is a literate to maybe advance roleplay.

Face down in the dirt she says, "This doesn't hurt" she says "I finally had enough.."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:39 am
hullo!

i'm mildly interested ...

but i is technically not a man ... but i'll play one ^^;;

umm. sooo, PM me or something if you get no other options!

(think of me as a last resort ^^)

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:55 pm
Mmm...good idea. You should take this to Barton OoC. Probably get more volunteers.  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games