Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
We're in.....Feudal Japan?!?!(OPEN!please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:31 am
Kumiko nodded."I'm totally ready!!"She said.Even if she seems happy,she is just hiding her feelings."She put on a fake smil but it looked genuine.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:47 am
"Here they come then Kumiko." Luna started playing again and the monsters appeared around Kumiko. The monsters grinned, some had swords, some had bows, but they were ready to attack.  

SweetHugz

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:28 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
"First, we start with basics. Really really basic. And it all starts out with meditating. Relax and clear your mind of everything."

With a slightly confused blank stare, Izanagi hesitantly sat on the ground indian-style and closed his eyes for a moment. He calmed his breathing for a moment and tried to visualize a clear mind. But unfortunately, his mind was heavily clouded and the memories of him being alone and avoided haunted him, causing him to quickly open his eyes and look away for a moment. "Dammit....I don't think I can do this..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:26 am
Suzu sat and down, frustrated that she couldn't make the bigger and stronger monsters come out of the egg.  

SweetHugz

guai qiao

High-functioning Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:44 am
Kumiko clsed her eyes.She made the monsters levitate.She opened her eyes and smiled.She got out 3 katanas.The monters couldn't move in mid-air because Kumiko was controling all of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:35 am
Even though, Kumiko had some monsters in mid-air, they was other monster with bows far away so Kumiko can't reach them. "They aren't the only monsters I summoned right there Kumiko." She thought as she played her flute faster and faster. As Luna played faster, more new monsters appeared and they charge at Kumiko.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:39 pm
Daigo Himazaki
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
"First, we start with basics. Really really basic. And it all starts out with meditating. Relax and clear your mind of everything."

With a slightly confused blank stare, Izanagi hesitantly sat on the ground indian-style and closed his eyes for a moment. He calmed his breathing for a moment and tried to visualize a clear mind. But unfortunately, his mind was heavily clouded and the memories of him being alone and avoided haunted him, causing him to quickly open his eyes and look away for a moment. "Dammit....I don't think I can do this..."

"We can move on for now..." Chihiro said slowly. "But eventually there will be a point in your training when you'll need the power of meditation to master the difficulty of each move."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:36 am
Izanagi nodded and stood up slowly. He still looked away from Chihiro even though his body was facing her. "Forgive me for being so weak Chihiro-san..." He said with a slight bow before standing up straight and looking ahead while waiting for his next lesson.  

Daigo Himazaki

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:29 pm
"You're not weak. A lot of people start out this way..." She stared off handedly at a flower before looking back at him. "Show me what you know."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff