Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
New Movie.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curtis25

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:42 am
I havn't been around for a while and I was just wondering if anyone has any info on the new movie. Last I heard it was being written and directed by JJ Abrahms , and Matt Damon was set to play the lead. any info would be awesome. thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:26 am
I don't think Matt Damon is doing it any more- but I can't quite seem to remember. I'll have to go look on wikipedia later.  

Emi Uoza

Lt Rowyn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:00 pm
I know the convention September 28-30 in Sacramento,CA is going to be talking about it. From what I know it's about young Kirk and young Spock.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:43 am
There really hasn't been that much....I got this off of startrek.com. It has info on the guy who is officially young spock!http://newsletter.startrek.com/cgi-bin4/DM/y/hBBIs0MPpFc0TL20FPVD0Gj  

startrekadmiral

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:54 am
Wow, I don't know who this guy is(I mainly confine myself to watching Star Trek and cartoons), but he looks alot like Nimoy at a younger age.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:12 pm
At Comicon in San Diego a few days ago Leonard Nimoy officially announced that he was going to be in the new movie. ... YAY!  

Saoraan

Willowhawk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:10 am
batgirlblond
Wow, I don't know who this guy is(I mainly confine myself to watching Star Trek and cartoons), but he looks alot like Nimoy at a younger age.

If you were to watch "Heroes" at all (who also had the guy who played Sulu (sorry his name escapes me right at this very moment although I do know it) as Hiro's father) then you would see this guy on there. He plays Sylar, the bad guy. Personally I think he might be suited for the part, there are pics on Startrek.com of him with Nimoy and he looks like a young version of him. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:55 am
Dont Even get me started lol

Enterprise was a flop and I dont have high hopes for XI sad  

ryan2390

Curtis25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:10 am
Augh! I really don't understand everyones problem with Enterprise. It was a good show. And the guys name is Goerge Takai.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:01 pm
I liked Enterprise, and I actually may have to force myself to watch the original series now, because I don't want to be confused when the new movie comes out!  

Red Roses in December

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:46 pm
Curtis25
Augh! I really don't understand everyones problem with Enterprise. It was a good show. And the guys name is Goerge Takai.

batgirlblond
I liked Enterprise, and I actually may have to force myself to watch the original series now, because I don't want to be confused when the new movie comes out!

thank you! yeah I love Enterprise! (in case anyone didn't know they do reruns on th SciFi channel.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:37 pm
Curtis25
Augh! I really don't understand everyones problem with Enterprise. It was a good show.

I agree. It was good. It's not my favourite series but I don't hate it.  

XxXEvilgeniusXxX

PlainSimpleGarak

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:53 pm
I really enjoy Enterprise. I find most poeple who hate it really haven't even watched it, they're just going off of rumors.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:33 pm
I saw only 1 esp. so far. what i need to do is watch the start so i can truely understand what's going on. Oh hey Garak *looks up at PlainSimpleGarak*, love the avitar! Garak's my most favorit Char. in the whole series.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items