I got to see my first..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

b-r-o-s-e-p-h

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:25 pm
..Ska Band in a LONG TIME.

The Ska scene in my town is dead, but yesterday I saw Big D at the Vans Warped Tour in Charlotte, NC.

It was awesome to see so much skanking and everybody in the crowd going crazy.

..Technically, I don't know where i'm going with this.

BUT DADGONEIT if i'm not excited about it.

It would've been better if it hadn't been 100 degrees outside, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:57 am
well, go find so local ska bands. or atleats a local punk band that plays a whole one or two ska songs, maybe a ska cover or so. lol. NC? ehh, dunno where asheville is, but my friends have a band, they might play some ska songs maybe. Negative Feedback if ya wanna check em out.  

Guns of Navarone

b-r-o-s-e-p-h

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:05 am
Guns of Navarone
well, go find so local ska bands. or atleats a local punk band that plays a whole one or two ska songs, maybe a ska cover or so. lol. NC? ehh, dunno where asheville is, but my friends have a band, they might play some ska songs maybe. Negative Feedback if ya wanna check em out.
Actually Charlotte is about 3 hours away from me, but I drove there. I live in Tennessee.

The scene around here is primarily Hardcore/Southern metal/Black Metal.

The Ska/pop-punk/punk bands around here are all either dead or dying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:36 pm
I see, can't say I know of anything from tennessee. drive to Georgia? Taj Motel Trio is the sex. You may have to beg them to play woo, but they will so do it. and when they do, its amazing. lol.  

Guns of Navarone

Traditional Rude Boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:02 pm
Guns of Navarone
I see, can't say I know of anything from tennessee. drive to Georgia? Taj Motel Trio is the sex. You may have to beg them to play woo, but they will so do it. and when they do, its amazing. lol.

Lmao, Taj Motel Trio.

I used to listen to those guys >_<
They made me laugh. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:35 am
Traditional Rude Boy
Guns of Navarone

Lmao, Taj Motel Trio.

I used to listen to those guys >_<
They made me laugh. whee

lol whyy stop? they're amusing.  

Guns of Navarone

Carousel Core

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:27 pm
I saw Big D at Warped but they were in the arena and the floor is really small and there was no room to skank. emo

But we all got to skank for The Toasters out in the parking lot so it was okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:55 pm
Yeah I went to a ska/rockabilly/punk concert last Saturday the band The Phenomenauts where headlining (doubt anyone knows them XP) they play with the aquabats some times.  

munchkin

Zom B McFlesheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:44 am
munchkin
Yeah I went to a ska/rockabilly/punk concert last Saturday the band The Phenomenauts where headlining (doubt anyone knows them XP) they play with the aquabats some times.

I love The Phenomenauts...

Side note: The Slackers need to come near NJ, at least somewhere in the city that isn't the Bowery Ballroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:24 pm
Zom B McFlesheater
munchkin

I love The Phenomenauts...

Side note: The Slackers need to come near NJ, at least somewhere in the city that isn't the Bowery Ballroom.

They need to come to both North and South Jersy. Every time a good band comes along its always in Sayreville and I can never get a ride. BULL s**t  

doodyl9

MCS4evr0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:36 am
GOLD domokun  
Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out