Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
Anime Gamers Anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ladensparrow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:52 pm
The household has 2 PS2's, 2 DS's, a GBA and a PS3. Even though it was a gift for my brother and I, my Dad got us only golf for the PS3 crying . I've mostly been playing .hack//G.U. vol. 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:15 pm
Im and anime gamer i defiently love online games alot except i ussally play private servers since reall ones are to expensive for but if any wants to every join me on a game to pm me also i play snes games chrono trigger,tales of phantasia(still trying to beat),secret of mana(still trying to beat),seiken densetsu 3.. etc and i play new games of today also trying to get a psp at the moment and last i suck at about every Final Fantasy games beside tatics for sony and gba  

xxEikichixx

Death__Emo__Hell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:41 pm
xxEikichixx
Im and anime gamer i defiently love online games alot except i ussally play private servers since reall ones are to expensive for but if any wants to every join me on a game to pm me also i play snes games chrono trigger,tales of phantasia(still trying to beat),secret of mana(still trying to beat),seiken densetsu 3.. etc and i play new games of today also trying to get a psp at the moment and last i suck at about every Final Fantasy games beside tatics for sony and gba

what do you meen by private servers and there cheaper??  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:31 am
letsee I have a ps2 and n64 (yes i do have it).The anime games have between them are razz okemon snap (i was young),Mystical ninja starring goemon,FFX(graphics are brillliant),KHI,KHII (one of the best anime games ever) and okami xd  

iSpace Snake

BaltazarDZ

Newbie Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:25 am
Crazeh anime fan and gamer. I play both anime and non-anime games ^__^. Eh I'm a really flexible person xP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:23 am
i am a gamer.. though i only play online games since my brother is the only one with a playstation.. hmph.. but i love those online games..  

ChildrenofShannara

EliteNinjah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:03 am
ive played those hakc games there pretty cool  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items