Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:41 pm
The soft reply of her touch let him know that he'd done the right thing. He then began to chuckle softly... and before a query could be raised he tightened his grip around Kumi and swept her into an alleyway.

"Now in my old home, i would have been twice as bold as i am with you, but few of them had meant as much as you. Im sorry if i feel kinda cold, thats just the way i feel, like im cursed with resposibility."

He sighed as he let her go and leant against the wall...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:34 pm
Kumi looked up at Noltic wide eyed and blushed faintly. She looked to the side, unsure of what to say, and then looked up at him and smiled.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing...?"she asked.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:24 am
"Its as simple as i dont know what to do Kumi..."

It was true, he wasnt sure what he should do, he knew what he wanted to do, but that was what he wanted, not her. Most desperatley he wanted her to be happy..

He stood before her and softly brushe the hair from her face, and chuckled softly...

"Its sad, because i know exactly what i want, but not what you want...Lets hope its mutual..."

With that he leant close and kissed her softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:21 am
Kumi's eyes widened and her face turned a light shade f pink feeling his lips press softly against hers. She reached up and rested her hands on his shoulders, closing her eyes and kissing him back.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:55 am
After he'd had his way Noltic looked into her eyes and smiled. He chucled softly and whispered...

"Lets find somewhere to eat, im kinda hungry afyter having my vision halved... how about you?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff