Reply ~Pichi Talk~
Pichi manga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many volumes have you read/own???
  1+
  I don't read the manga, I just watch the anime.
View Results

Haine_Ushio

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:16 pm
Ya tho....... I think that the preveiw was a bit weird but it seems good  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:02 pm
Ok, I've been looking at stuff about the English dubbed MMPPP, and here is a quote on what I found out:

"Although ADV previously had announced a license to release the first season of Pichi Pichi Pitch in North America, they seem to have dropped the license. Consequently, the fansub group Lunar Anime has decided to continue fansubbing the first season, provided that people don't whine at them about slow releases. As for the second season of the anime, Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure, it was never licensed. Naisho Fansubs began subbing the Pure season, but I'm fairly certain that project was dropped. I could be wrong, though."

I was happy when I heard ADV was dubbing it, but when I got word that they dropped the license for it, that made me sad. Let'still hope though that 4kid's doesn't get the rights for MMPPP, K?  

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marusera

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:18 am
I read three volumes of the manga (scanlations) because I can't buy this manga in my country.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:07 pm
Marusera
I read three volumes of the manga (scanlations) because I can't buy this manga in my country.

That's horrible....I cry for you neutral ..... sad .......... cry .......... gonk ......... crying crying crying crying  

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Your Sunshine of Emo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:10 pm
I read One, Two, Five, and Six. Hopefully Seven I can get soon, but I can never find three and Four sad .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:20 pm
I didn't have the patience to wait for the English versions to come out, so I went ahead and bought books 1-4 and found the translations at Pearl Song. Then I bought 5 and 6 at Books-a-Million xp  

-Sun Candy-

Your Sunshine of Emo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:48 pm
I finally found three and four yesterday!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:23 pm
Your Sunshine of Emo
I finally found three and four yesterday!

Yayness blaugh blaugh  

Usa-chii

Romantic Cutie-Pie

10,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Your_Beautiful_Biohazard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:28 pm
I have all of them! ^^ I believe it goes upt o volume 7 cause that's all I have, but I definetly like the manga a lot! The anime is good to, but at least in manga you don't have to wait out the filler episodes and can just get straight to the plot! smile Anyone agree with me?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:12 pm
I reallllly want to read more of the manga, so far I've only been able to read the first volume  

BlueNeko13

~Pichi Talk~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces