Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Science Officer?
  Of course!
View Results

Emi Uoza

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:43 pm
I think a couple of us were working on them but I finally finished mine.

User Image

I made the sleeves extra long because I'm into that. Believe it or not, they actually had to be shortened 3 inches so I didn't lose my hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:58 am
Not bad, not bad at all. Actually it is quite good.  

Saoraan

Poenarisus

Dapper Autobiographer

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:54 pm
That's pretty cool, if I do say so myself.
And I do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:55 pm
THis is so cool!  

startrekadmiral

Emi Uoza

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:06 pm
Thanks! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:17 pm
I like it though personally I favor the red...but still *steals your dress then sneaks out the building* ninja  

goddess_oraorchid

Emi Uoza

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:40 pm
goddess_oraorchid
I like it though personally I favor the red...but still *steals your dress then sneaks out the building* ninja

Red shirt? I don't wanna die! Though- I wouldn't mind being carried off by Kahn. <3
But don'' steal! Now I gots no clothes! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:51 pm
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid

Red shirt? I don't wanna die! Though- I wouldn't mind being carried off by Kahn. <3
You wouldn't die imeediatly since your a chick one plus side for sexism!
and Who wouldn't mind being carried off by Khan blaugh
I want to get the material for my dress...and a red wig to match because I believe Marla Mcgivers had red hair

*leaves you a red shirt uniform* wear that  

goddess_oraorchid

blbb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:40 pm
very cool!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:38 pm
goddess_oraorchid
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid

I want to get the material for my dress...and a red wig to match because I believe Marla Mcgivers had red hair

>.> I can change before the danger comes...
It took a long time to find the clothe and make the dress. I'm happy it came out looking right- when I was starting it looked like a mangled hunk of blue.  

Emi Uoza

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:08 pm
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid

It took a long time to find the clothe and make the dress. I'm happy it came out looking right- when I was starting it looked like a mangled hunk of blue.
No just wear the red shirt....and umm the target on the back is there for decoration
It looks really nice...you need black boots....and a bad hair do and you'll be set for a convention  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:30 pm
goddess_oraorchid
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid

No just wear the red shirt....and umm the target on the back is there for decoration
It looks really nice...you need black boots....and a bad hair do and you'll be set for a convention

I got the boots but I don't think I'll be putting my hair up unless the ghost of Gene Roddenberry comes and puts it up himself.  

Emi Uoza

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:59 pm
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid
Emi Uoza
goddess_oraorchid

I got the boots but I don't think I'll be putting my hair up unless the ghost of Gene Roddenberry comes and puts it up himself.

I can make some calls we can get some ghosts up in here *takes out cells phone and starts pressing buttons*  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games