Shinn
  Luna
  Meyrin
  Stella
  Other
View Results

The Hylia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:36 pm
I just downright love it! I love the drama, suspense, action, romance, and especially the characters. I love Athrun Zala. Especially AsuCaga heart . Does anyone else like Gundam SEED? If so, why? Who's your favourite character? What's your favourite pairing?

Please don't... scare me with yaoi pairings. They bother me. If you're going to post a yaoi pairing, keep it moderate. PG-13 please. Or I might just puke sad .  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:30 pm
I think Wing was better.

Bearstronaut

The Hylia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:41 pm
Irish Suds
I think Wing was better.

I've personally never watched Wing sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:16 pm
Aww I guess it's only me who likes Gundam SEED crying . Ah well. That means Athrun's all mine xd xd .  

The Hylia

springrollman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:52 am
I liked Kira. Nicol was pretty cool too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:27 pm
No I liked it to the art was the reason I got so into it! The plot was great! heart  

Aki_fox

kie480

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:40 pm
Picked Kira...

I personally think SEED was better than Destiny. Too many talk episodes and less action episodes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:38 pm
I really loved Gundam SEED, it was so good to me. Favorite character is Athrun! xd Favorite pairings? I liked all of the canon ones basically. But my favorite actually is LacusAthrun.

I barely watched any of Destiny/read any of Destiny. But from what I did, SEED was/is definitely my preferred of the two.  

AlwaysHiei

The Hylia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:05 am
I see 3nodding . People prefer SEED more than Destiny. I like both, but I can't really keep that answer until I finish watching Destiny.

EDIT: Gundam SEED Destiny is the worst thing I've ever watched. It was all awesome and interesting at the beginning, but as soon as episode 25 popped up, it just set itself up for a total load of crap. At the end, Athrun and Cagalli don't end up together, and Cagalli tells some red-headed chick to take care of him and he ends up in the ORB military!! It makes no sense! If he's still in ORB, then why doesn't he just stay with her!? So retarded. Liked the original better. Geez, no wonder people don't like it. They really took a chance screwing over Destiny. Going to need a lot more fanservice to make up for that xd . I hope... I mean REALLY hope they make another series and fix the whole mess up, but until that happens, I'm just going to sit here and pretend Destiny never happened stare .  
Anime/Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games