Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Noob Rage?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noob rage
  lol
  what duh...
View Results

Elibe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:22 am
Okay yesterday, My party was playing around with support skills in henesys. Then this fighter, wolfxclan, said I had noob rage and was a noob fighter. My rage is maxed and I just wanted to ask, how can you have noob rage? I'm lvl 45 right now, not a pro but not a noob right? So isn't wolfxclan the noob for being a total noob? He's around lvl 6X too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:07 am
lol  

UmmYusuf

Ryosayku

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:12 am
I guess he was having a bad day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight

That guy must not know what a real noob is. :0

Not long ago, I was called noob and other insults by my own party for d/cing during at the beginning APQ, my computer restarted for no reasons. I sincerely appologize to them, but it wasn't enough. They blackmailed me by saying "ur so gettin KSed" and etc. I mean, can't you accept the fact people can do things that isn't their fault? =/

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rebirth Project

Mimisi Setsuai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:37 pm
I'm a complete and total noob O.o Lvl 49 lightening, don't know what to max, don't know what order to do it in, don't know what monsters are called, only ever kerning pq'd twice, haven't done any other pqing xp [well, once on my archer when it was my main, i did lpq, but i hated it xp ] So yeah lol xd But I have fun whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:24 pm
:3 I get called noob all the time, and I'm really dumb sometimes because XD! I mean I have many characters and even a 6x not pro but eh w/e but I forget ware things are sometimes. XD;; but what really bugs the crap out of me is people calling me a noob because of lag I mean I don't mind it was out of stupidity but out of lag it makes me mad. ;-;  

Aworie

Baconious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:45 pm
Yea, to you all, I am a noob, or newer person... You know, noob was once used for just saying beginner, but now it has become mainly an insult to those who do stupid things...
I have D/Ced many times, yea, my comp sucks sweatdrop Anyway, I have never been called noob for that, but I kind of find that stupid... well, not kind of, completely. Today, the word noob is tossed around so much, you can't even tell what it orginally meant.
((Side note: The only people who I think are noobs are the ones who beg all the time, or have a strang character, and while playing on a weaker character of theirs, call others noobs saying that they have a better guy...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:27 pm
Lol I am a 6x Cleric and I know I am a noob. I am horrible at leveling and my best friends are all like 3rd job and stuff. It is pretty funny. I just mess around most of the time now. I don't really care when people call me a noob because I agree with this quote someone told me once. "Only noobs call people noobs and only noobs get offended." Lol so yeah blaugh  

RukaMaron

__penguin__
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:30 am
Rule of thumb: If anyone says "noob ", he or she is probably retarded. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:43 pm
word  

Zer02325

DakaFalz

3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:31 pm
that just anout the case.but if somebody does call you a noob don't get pissed cuz theres nothing really that you can do....i know i haf problems....grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:06 am
i hate being called noob..don't everyone start of noob? @_@" i mean...they calling us..noob..because we just started..and don't kno a thing..the pplz calling us noobs is just comparing..T__T" pisses me off..alot..  

Tofusaur

Celebrating Waffles

Maple Story

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces