Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Spambox/Competitions
Roleplay Characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:01 pm
It is indeed scanlated, so I'd guess she did.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:43 pm
tehe. Indeed I did. It was a quickie though... 15 mins. tops. ^_^ [is proud of self]  

Nuggins

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:39 am
_Dark_FoxLady
tehe. Indeed I did. It was a quickie though... 15 mins. tops. ^_^ [is proud of self]
You need to draw fastah, fastah I say.

Because nothing upsets supposed good manga artists when you knock out a professional looking drawing casually in 5 minutes during an add break or something, the kind of drawing they take 6 hours to do. Its so funny seeing them throw a hissy fit.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:19 pm
Rellik San
_Dark_FoxLady

Because nothing upsets supposed good manga artists when you knock out a professional looking drawing casually in 5 minutes during an add break or something, the kind of drawing they take 6 hours to do. Its so funny seeing them throw a hissy fit.

~giggles~  

Nuggins

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:33 pm
_Dark_FoxLady
Rellik San
_Dark_FoxLady

~giggles~

You think I'm kidding, I posted a picture in the main art forum got s**t loads of praise, told them all I did it in like 2 minutes not even paying attention and suddenly I was being called a d**k and to come back with something I've actually put effort into.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:24 pm
Rellik San
_Dark_FoxLady
Rellik San
_Dark_FoxLady

~giggles~

You think I'm kidding, I posted a picture in the main art forum got s**t loads of praise, told them all I did it in like 2 minutes not even paying attention and suddenly I was being called a d**k and to come back with something I've actually put effort into.

Psh, they were just jealous of your talent. Showing their envy through anger is kind of pathetic. Lol.  

Nuggins

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:53 am
_Dark_FoxLady
Rellik San
_Dark_FoxLady
Rellik San
_Dark_FoxLady

~giggles~

Psh, they were just jealous of your talent. Showing their envy through anger is kind of pathetic. Lol.

I just found it funny. Also once I posted this painting I did, and some said I'd ripped them off and it was their painting, so then I posted pictures of it in progress all of which had me in them. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:56 pm
Rellik San
_Dark_FoxLady
Rellik San
_Dark_FoxLady
Rellik San
_Dark_FoxLady

~giggles~

I just found it funny. Also once I posted this painting I did, and some said I'd ripped them off and it was their painting, so then I posted pictures of it in progress all of which had me in them. XD

rofl Niiiice rofl  

Nuggins

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
Spambox/Competitions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers