Reply Role Play
Inuyasha and Kagome (Marriage)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaara_sweethrt_456

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:34 pm
I hope that Inuyasha and Kagome end up together forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:28 am
they get married? WHEN? I WANNA C T-T i hope they stay 2gether 4eva too they are such a good couple 4laugh  

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

white tiger demon nami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:26 pm
they r a cute couple! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:42 pm
for a weeding present, take that freakin necklece off kagome.  

Robiroth

Acarian

6,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:18 pm
The anime ends without seeing Inuyasha and Kagome together, nor Sango and Miroku, but I do belive that the manga is still being published, so their may be a chance that they do end up together. Without Kikyou out of the picture Kagome has a chance! YATTE!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:16 pm
Well, if Kagome-chan has a chance, then lets give it to her. This is the rp section right? well then let's rp Kagome's chance to live happily ever after with InuYasha. What do you say, girls. I even have the perfect guy in mind that could be dog-boy. xd C'mon, it's a great idea!  

ecafllod

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:42 pm
LOL Personally I love InuYasha! heart heart LOL ^_^ But yes. They are a really cute cuppler. They are one of my favorites! I don't know what it is about them. Maybe because Kagome is so nnice and InuYasha is so dimb sometimes. She completes him razz Anywho, I like the knecklace on InuYasha. It might make it fun in the furture wink  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:24 pm
Wait, if this is a roleplay, why aren't we roleplaying?  

Honeydukes Lover

ecafllod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:11 pm
go-go42
Wait, if this is a roleplay, why aren't we roleplaying?
That's my point! we should rp the marrige instead of just talking about how amazing it would be!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:28 pm
agreed  

shadowhitokiri

ecafllod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:34 pm
Alrigt then. Like i mentioned before, i have the perfect guy in mind to play inuyasha. but who to play everyone else? we should start a cast list.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:34 pm
WAIT!!!! Before ya' start, I would like to say somethuing about the manga...it will be quick.
-ahem-
I have heard that Kagome will die and Inyuyasha wiiiiil probably kill Naraku. Not sure about Sango and Mirouku.
The End.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:57 pm
I think they should get married cause it seems like a cute couple.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:17 pm
Zetsummei
WAIT!!!! Before ya' start, I would like to say somethuing about the manga...it will be quick.
-ahem-
I have heard that Kagome will die and Inyuyasha wiiiiil probably kill Naraku. Not sure about Sango and Mirouku.
The End.

Spoiler must DIE!  

Honeydukes Lover

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:24 pm
I'M STARTING AND I'M ROLEPLAYING AS SANGO!

Sango is giving Kirara a bath, but it is hard since she is pregnant because of that Miracle Growth pill. (that means it's not anyones except Sango's ninja ) Kirara kept running away, which made it EVEN harder. "UHH! KIRARA STOP IT OR I'LL GET SESSHOMARU TO TURN INTO A DOG!" Kirara came running back and behaved, very roughly. "FINALLY! YOU'RE DONE!" then Kirara shook her hair, and was all poofy. then Sango went to her room and went to sleep.  
Role Play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games