Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poeple counter
  +1
View Results

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:28 pm
My favorite thing about today: People've been making more repeat threads after I made the guild directory thread than they did before I made it.

Go figure.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:19 pm
really sorry about that! i really didn't see the other post until i looked over the contents...again! again, really sorry!  

Dizzy_Dizo

NightIntent
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:05 pm
Don't worry about it. Just don't do it anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:48 pm
alright. but be warned, i have A LOT of blonde moments(no offense to any blonde)! mrgreen 3nodding redface  

Dizzy_Dizo

Boy-Fido

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:20 pm
I was looking in your "Guild Directory" under "Authors" and noticed you didn't have two of my favorit authors ... Ed Greenwood and R.A. Salvatore. sad Is it that because no one else on here has ever read any of their works? If not I would recommend them very highly and feel they should be in your "Authors" list. I hope this was the right place to make this suggestion. neutral If not, let me know. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:53 pm
All that is is a collection of threads that were already made. You might check the books section of it, because if the thread is titled after a book/series, I stick it in there instead. I'm pretty sure there's some thread for Salvatore in here somewhere, but I don't remember anything about Ed Greenwood.

If you see an author/book/series isn't in the directory, feel free to make a thread for it. But do check both the authors and books post before doing it. n.n"  

NightIntent
Captain

Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas