Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:31 pm
Alrighty~

holycrappp.
Swirly's been around Soquili for 2+ years now.
My herd is beautiful in it's rainbow-glory... but there are a few things missing from it to make Swirly a supremely happeh lil camper :3

Nothing like variety.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:41 pm
Tribute to Soquili's I have!

<3 I can't forget the beauties I own and love to RP so very much.

Lovey Dovey -- My very first girl and forever/always my baby. She was a co-own with the wonderful Zee Oddwyn. Gotta love the poofy-hair. <3

Caelen - Swirly's luck continued and just a little over a month later she was picked to recieve Caelen. He is now co-owned with the lovely Aysina. Cael's my spunky fellow and so very wonderful.

Harij - He's my very first custom from gold slots and was colored by the lovely Chibizoo. The temperment is still very much a work in progress, but he's so wonderful.

Ignacia - RL slot custom by Sirenz. Spirited, feisty, and incredibly quick.. the filly is nearly grown up (IC) and she's going to be so much fun to work with. Fiery-baby.

Faolen - Caelen's son. Spunky, deliberate, and a bit confused about girls and such he'll grow and become a good ole boy like his father too most likely.

CandiFloss Lovey Dovey's middle-child. Sugary-sweet unless she hits a sugar-low... Purple-hair with the same tendancy to flip it out of her face.. Awwr <3 My baby's baby.

Lloyd Lloyd was a gift from That Twitch. She left Gaia ;o;. CandiFloss and Lloyd are lifemates! They have two children. !!

Draezan Youngest child of Flossy'n'Llody. Drae's very quiet and a .. well thought out sort of Soquili. He's a hard one to crack, but has as pure a soul as both his parents.

Baldev Baldev... Oh lord, where to start? Big-actions, Big-Mouth, Silver Tongued, hairy. He loves ladies, has a few near-insane eccentricities. Lifemated to Jaslyn and they have three beautiful daughters. (Much to his chagrin)

Jaslyn A gypsy. She's got travelling in her blood and a need to move and tell others about what she's seen. Nobody is evil in her eyes, the world a lovely mix of grey. She adores Baldev because he travels with her or allows her to leave. Mother of Rupali, Zara, and Miki

Rupali Baldev and Jaslyn's lil girl. She can sing beautifully, but she's too shy to do so in front of others. Loves following her sisters quite happily, ready to feed them the spotlight and just run the backstage.

Flurian - Flur's nuts. He's lifemated to Dementia and together they have two children (equally nuts) He and Deme enjoy each other immensely. Arguing about who got lost, playing tag, and just being kids in each other's eyes. D'awwww.

Oberon - WIP! He's brand spankin' new. My King of the Fairies.

Lena Lena, Lena, Lena.... She's definately the day-dreamer of the bunch. Slaying dragons and saving damsels in distress'n' all that. Until she comes crashing out of the sky and into the ground. Oi.!

AnJeli Mysterious, Shy, Mer-Soquili. She's got a mate hooked, line, and sunk... but he's a bit wild for her. J-Dawg, the gangsta, is doing his best to up her straight thuggin' style. 'unno if the shy wallflower will be able to handle bein' a player with a player

Jeze - Last but not least we have Jeze... I've no clue on her. She's lovely, spunky, little.. but that's all my poor brain has deciphered.

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:48 pm
::Current Quest::

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:53 pm
Later-Days Quests

.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Piccola
Owner: `Swirly
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Musical
Breed: Angeni
Theme: Sound 'n' Rhythm
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Wing Color:: White
Bottom Set of Wings:: Faded Out a Bit, see-thru
Eye Color:: Blank, completely washed out (Black)
Hair Color:: White, flecks of black.
Body Color:: Black
Body Markings:: A few rows of these
wrapped around each of the legs
Hair Style::
Mane-- Long, long, rope thin hair done in tons of braids. Hair framing the face should have one or two braids in it, but otherwise just be sleek and then lead into the mane. All the way to the ground, very sleek, Lots of braids in different sizes or just fine thin strands of hair. Not all of it is braided, just quite a bit. Should fall like a waterfall of white with hints of black in it.. almost like notes on sheet music
Tail-- Long sleek, same style as the mane with the white with random black "notes" braids abound.
Reference image(s): Musical Charm Bracelets
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adulllt
Default accessory color(s)?: None please
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See Mane description!
Jewelry::
Around each hoof, I'd like several little charm bracelets with music notes on them. Like Bangles only ... chain + trinkets.
Musical-ness:: Not exactly a scarf, but around her body I'd like music notes to be floating, as if they can't help but follow about.
Jewelry:: A dangling bead necklace in black'n'white for decoration
loose-fitted with a couple music note charms.
Chains:: Looped around the tail in " U " shape around
Some looped in the mane as well
Some dangling from the wings as well

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: N/A
Owner: `Swirly
Temper (one word for horse's personality): TBA
Breed: Unicorn
Description(horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Reference Image(s): Coming Soon
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):