Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
S.A.S.S. (UPDATED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikonkun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:39 pm
Androgynous Dusk
Youko-Sparda
All of this has been wonderfully spoken, and all too true. I can't get my hands on the book until I return home tomorrow (I'm on vacation visiting family sad ) so I think I'm just going to avoid all other guilds/websites/the interweb in general. Along with shutting my phone permanantly off until I finish reading it, a friend called me last year and ruined the end of the book for me because she was several chapters ahead and decided she just couldn't contain herself. stare

Man, that had to suck.

You're telling me... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:00 pm
Thank you. I am avoiding any risk and not answering any mail with questionable or missing subjects. A friend of mine got the book yesterday. I am going to borrow it from her when she's done. I swear, if she tells me anything other than # and titles of chapters, I WILL physically kill her. Seriously.  

flight815kitsune

Friendly Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:14 pm
Youko-Sparda
Androgynous Dusk
Youko-Sparda
All of this has been wonderfully spoken, and all too true. I can't get my hands on the book until I return home tomorrow (I'm on vacation visiting family sad ) so I think I'm just going to avoid all other guilds/websites/the interweb in general. Along with shutting my phone permanantly off until I finish reading it, a friend called me last year and ruined the end of the book for me because she was several chapters ahead and decided she just couldn't contain herself. stare

Man, that had to suck.

You're telling me... stare

God. I haven't even got the money for it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:30 pm
My mom offered to buy me the book yesterday, twice, but I didn't want to spend her money. I feel bad now for passing that up.  

xThe Bloodyx

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Super Cy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:17 pm
I bought the book the night it came out (i was already there working lol!) but didn't get to pick it up till about 5 Sunday because of work. I ended up spending a good chuck of my time at work with my fingers in my ears going "LALALALA!!" cause people were coming back in to tell us about it. I have also been off locked in my room since Sunday after work reading it with minimal human contact. Locking your self up is the best way to keep away from from evil people that like to spoil the book. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:04 am
My friend was a couple chapters ahead of me, and she didn't really give anything away. She would just say, It gets worse and stuff like that. She would ask what chapter I was on, and then we would talk about everything that happened before it. But she kept telling me to hurry up and finish so that she could talk about it!  

nax is back

Shikonkun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:48 am
Just finished it... and ohhh my god... crying  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items