Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:35 pm
"I wold make more sense if everything was axplained to me" Able said with the same undertone "and as for me being utterly perplexing as you like to call it, i'm not as confusing when i know what im supposed to be talking about"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:52 pm
"Do you need to clear out your ears or something? We already explained to you. We're humans. That were cursed. To be cats during the day. End of story. Get it now?" Lilly rolled her eyes, speaking slowly as if she were suggesting he were an idiot.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:19 pm
"I heard that, my problem, is that I dont have the details" he spoke the word details slowly, so as she would understand that he had said it about four times now "and I cleaned out my ears today so..." he stuck out his tounge and laughed "so now, if you would give me the details, i would be just fine"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:03 pm
"What other details do you want?!" Lilly sat up, exasperated.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:55 pm
" Okay mre specifically, who did it and why, give me names and SPECIFIC... reasons" he said the word specific a bit louder than he would have usually but was happy knowing he would get his point across  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:49 pm
"We already said we don't know who did it. And as for why? Why does anybody do what they do?" Lilly shrugged her shoulders.  

amore_mia_bella

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces