Reply Roleplaying
Safe House((Open!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:23 am
Sakira woke up about half an hour later. She got out of bed and showered, brush her teeth and change her clothes to a tank top and a skirt.

[[Where is everyone?]]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:45 pm
{I don't know.......}

As Alexis ran, she heard the words Demon, demon, demon, demon... over and over in her mind. The frightening voice caused her to run faster. She felt a strange shadow cover her. A scream escaped her throat and she began sprinting, trying to get back to the mansion. Don't fall, please don't fall! she begged her feet. A large hand brusquely pushed her to the ground. She tumbled and somersaulted, finally stopping. As she lie on her side, feeling blood trickle down her body, a large man stepped in front of her. No, please no...  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:41 am
Sakira dropped the cup she walk holding and it fell on the floor, breaking into tiny pieces. It felt like someone had just tried to kidnap her. "Wait! The only one not in the house is Alexis!!!" She thought and panicked. "Something bad must have happened." Sakira ran out the door to find Alexis. "She could be anywhere!" "Guards!" She called to the bodyguards. About 5 of them came and bowed, waiting for Sakira's orders. "Help me find Alexis, check around the area. She could be around here." Sakira ordered. The guards nodded and left. "Please be alright Alexis!" She thought as she ran through pass the bushes and trees. "Alexis!!" She tried calling to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:42 pm
"Stupid-little-witch-" the man said as he repeatedly kicked Alexis around. The bruises that had just began to heal came back, twice as bad. "I'll tell you when to leave me or not demon," he kneeled down and slapped her in the face. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it up to him. "You're going to pay for this you little wench." He ripped off her shirt and threw himself on top of her. "Get off..." She gasped out, pushing her hands against his chest to force him off of her. Too bad he was about twice her small size. He punched her in the face to make her shut up.
His large body crushed her as he threw his hands all over her body. He started pulling down her shorts. "Stop it! Somebody help!" Alexis struggled against him. His fingers felt their way to the clasp on her bra. "No!" Alexis managed to get one hand free. She summoned anything that would come her way. A large log flew and hit up against his head. He fell unconcious, but still on top of her. "Help please!"
Her new tactic was to slide herself out from under him. She eventuall managed to get out from under him and crawled weakly over to a tree. Alexis curled up into a ball and leaned against it, tears spilling quickly down her cheeks.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:16 pm
[[long post >.<]]

Sakira heard someone screaming for help and she listened to it more carefully now, she recognized the voice. "Alexis?! She still around here." She thought. "Guards!" She cried out and the 5 body guards that went looking for Alexis, came back. "Alexis is somewhere over there. I heard her voice." Sakira and her bodyguards starting to run towards Alexis. "Alexis?! Where are you???!!!!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:51 pm
Alexis used what bit of strength she had to control Sakira to come to the place she was. As they arrived, she lost her conciousness.

[[yeah....]]  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:42 am
Sakira arrived to where Alexis was and found her unconscious on the floor. "Give me your jacket." She said as one of the guards gave her his jacket. Sakira lay it on Alexis, covering up most of her body, "Help me take her back to the mansion." She said, glancing around nervously. Sakira then saw the attacker on the floor out cold. "Dispose of him. I don't want to see him again." She said looking at him with disgust and hatred as 2 bodyguards pulled him away into the bushes. One bodyguard picked up Alexis in his strong arms. "Come on, we have to heal her wounds." Sakira said as she started to run towards the direction of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:54 pm
Alexis woke up slightly. She realized she was in a man's arms. "No please! Not again put me down!!!" She hit him with her fists, thinking it was still her ex-boyfriend. "Please don't hurt me!"  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:46 pm
The bodyguard gave Alexis a glare to stop hitting her. "Alexis!" Sakira cried. "You're awake!" They just arrived at the mansion and Sakira beckoned the bodyguard to put Alexis down. The bodyguard did what he was told and they disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:54 pm
Alexis sat up on her knees and bent over, sobbing into her hands. She wished she could tell her how grateful she was for finding her, but was really shaken up. She couldn't hardly breathe.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:11 pm
"Come on. Let's go inside first." Sakira said pulling on Alexis's wrist. "We don't want to be caught out here defenseless, do we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:29 am
Alexis only nodded and followed her. The walk gave her a chance to calm her breathing. She tried blocking the images of her attack from her mind, finding it near impossible.  

amore_mia_bella

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces