Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Apocolypse Survival (Adventure/Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:31 am
Darren walked over to Sage, hearing her agitation. he knelt down to comfort her for a while. Eventually it became clear that Raven had no intention of keeping quiet, so he offered her. "Shall we go somewhere slightly more peaceful for a while?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:46 am
Yes, Lissianna could remember that battle clearly... And she had tried with all her might not to remember it ever again. But obviously now her attempts were futile. That was the battle where he died. She couldn't even bring herself to say his name...
It was three weeks before their wedding. The enemy had snuck an attack on them when they were sleeping. In an effort to protect Lissianna, he was shot by the other side. The image was burned so clearly into the back of her eyes. His last expression tormented her dreams. The final words whispered haunted her every waking minute.  

amore_mia_bella

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:53 am
Raven continued to sit outside, he knew what he had said would make Lissianna hate him a lot more now, but for some reason, he didn't seem to care. He knew about what happened to Lissianna during that battle and how it haunted her for life. After argueing with himself, he decided to get up and go apologize for his behavior earlier. When he was in front of her, he looked straight over her and sighed. "I...am sorry for saying what I did....I will take the punishment for my actions without regret." This usually meaning that Lissianna would beat the living daylights out of him, or worse.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:35 am
"It's alright," Lissianna whispered without looking up.  

amore_mia_bella

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:20 pm
[[wow, this died]]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:29 am
((Yeah unfortnately thats a general trait of any RP I start))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:43 pm
[[Mine TOO!!!!!!!!!! gonk ]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items