Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Faerieworlds! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:13 pm
Vertigo_Kiwi
Noirkaze

It very would/could end up being a very large shock. None of those would be tame. When you get to Mass for school make sure you find a student group. Those are generally well organized and have a variety of people to talk to. I know OSU had one (that I helped run while I was there)
Depending on where you'll be at I may have a few friends who would know of some people you could talk to in the area.

I'm now starting to see how wide my network of people really is. smile

My school won't really have a student group, it's not really a college-type school. It's just a simple photography school with only about 200 students. However, the town does have a Unitarian Universalist church. As much as that may be disliked, it would give me a chance to meet some people.

My friend and boss is from Mass. So if you would like to talk to her about groups she may know of let me know. I'll pass along contact info for either of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:35 pm
Noirkaze
Vertigo_Kiwi
Noirkaze

It very would/could end up being a very large shock. None of those would be tame. When you get to Mass for school make sure you find a student group. Those are generally well organized and have a variety of people to talk to. I know OSU had one (that I helped run while I was there)
Depending on where you'll be at I may have a few friends who would know of some people you could talk to in the area.

I'm now starting to see how wide my network of people really is. smile

My school won't really have a student group, it's not really a college-type school. It's just a simple photography school with only about 200 students. However, the town does have a Unitarian Universalist church. As much as that may be disliked, it would give me a chance to meet some people.

My friend and boss is from Mass. So if you would like to talk to her about groups she may know of let me know. I'll pass along contact info for either of you.
There is always Amber and Jet as well.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:42 pm
Not as cute as Toot with a box cutter- but it works!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:56 pm
Looks like you had alot of fun!!

I'd have gone just to see all those costumes! surprised  

patch99329

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:24 pm
patch99329
Looks like you had alot of fun!!

I'd have gone just to see all those costumes! surprised

It was a blast!

We learned a couple of important lessons:
1) Never wear a costume that weighs more than a tenth of your own body weight

2) Medical Adhesive > Prosthetic Adhesive!

3) Cookin' lunch is for people who don't know how good healthy fair food can be.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff