Reply Recycle Bin
New Anime Needed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:29 pm
Now that Death Note has ended i need a new anime to get addicted too besides Naruto and Bleach any suggestions please supply download site with suggestion.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:19 pm
um... u could try blood+ or full moon wo shagashite. it all depends what kind of anime u like watching.......  

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:06 pm
darkness323
um... u could try blood+ or full moon wo shagashite. it all depends what kind of anime u like watching.......

Watching Blood Plus on Adult Swim as is whats the other on about?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:20 pm
You should watch Black Cat, Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok......although I don't have no sites that can download those >.> oh what about Hayate the Combat Butler lol its funny ^-^ and you get download it at www.animenuke.com you just have to register and what sucks is that you can only download one anime per day until you get a better account XD but there's a lot of free anime you can download if you join ^-^ http://animenuke.com/cms/dn-fl?cmd=catb&c=free there's the URL for all the anime you can download for free ^-^ if you have questions then just message me ^_________^ enjoy!!
Oh and they have these anime's that are free as well http://animenuke.com/cms/dn-fl?cmd=catb&c=freeul ^-^ you just get sent to Megaupload and if you don't know how to work it then just follow the help things at animenuke http://animenuke.com/cms/modules/wfchannel/?pagenum=12 just follow what it says and if you get sent to another page where is says to buy premium just wait cause the free download take about 50 seconds I thinkg for you to click the button thing XD again if you need help then message me!good luck!!

Tokiya_Sabakuto

Whisperedphoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:58 am
Trinty blood is good or Saiyuki there really bloody but good  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:54 am
InuYasha! It ended but there are A LOT of epesodes. It is good to get addicted to it! biggrin blaugh heart xd  

Foxy310

AnimPsm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:14 pm
OK let me clarify alil bit i need a new anime TO DOWNLOAD ok i still watch toonami and adult swim but i also like to watch some original stuff not out in the us yet so something i aint downloading already would be nice  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:55 am
hmmm... if u like shonen... u can try darker than black, kaze no stigma or heroic age... all three anime are quite new... they just started showing in april this year... all three are now at episode 22 or 23... depends... u can try reading more about them on wikipedia... haha...  

dinieb

Reie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:49 am
theey all say that blood+ is a nice anime to watch. ^_^ 3nodding  
Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out