Reply Advice & Academic Studies
Boy Advice (run away now)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven_Roses8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:36 am
Okay. I've crushed on my best friend for 4 years, and just when he finally gets it and admits he kinda likes me back, he gets married. So, how do I get over it? I've done okay for now (haven't broken down yet) but I'm not so sure what to do. His wife is fun and we get along just fine. She also knows that my best friend and I have history. What now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:50 am
Everyone deals with it differently, I can't give you a full proof answer because of this plus I am ging through something similar sweatdrop . Sorry that I wasn't of any help.

katherine  

KYAZAIN-KATHERINE

Reayasha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:13 am
Just wait it out and try going through the dating game and maybe u'll find someone u can love just as much or more! becareful that ur feelings dont hurt their marrige cause maybe u and ur best frined might not hav even worked out in the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:05 pm
noted... thanks, really it is helping... so far we're okay, but we're confused at the same time sweatdrop  

Raven_Roses8

Raven_Roses8

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:56 pm
dating game isn't working -.- every time i get the courage to tell someone i like them, they date one of my friends... my best friend comes to me when he and his wife get into fights (nothing has happened!) which just makes me wish i could have the chance to be with him.... oye! bring out the ice cream, i'm bloody well lonley! any tips on how to become more confident?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:37 am
That's a weird one to answer. I've dated best friends 2x and regreted it both times (I think I wrote about this in another thread here). My fiance and I were friends b4 we started dating but we weren't to the point that we were best friends yet and we worked out. You gotta be friends 1st, though. You have a bond that way. I think that once you reach that point of being best buds if you're going to date is cuz you're getting married, if not it just ruins the relationship. It just becomes weird, especially if it gets physical. Its like the more physically close you are the more it tears appart once its over. At least that's what happened to me. Its like friendships can only go so long till you either make it move to more than that or keep it as friends. It sounds like u two already missed ur bus to move it foreward. Especially since he started getting confused BEFORE the wedding.
I'd distance myself from him because you can't move on so long as you're his shoulder to cry on when he needs you and when he doesn't and everything's rosy for him, he's over there having sex w/someone else. You need to just keep away from that.
Be patient. There's nothing more of a turn off than a desperate woman to a guy. Just relax. He'll come when he's supposed to! N NO ICE CREAM UNLESS ITS FROZEN YOGURT!
You gotta stay in shape to lure them in! Plus, more importantly, so you can feel good about yourself for YOU. It'll radiate to the WHOLE world that way! If you wanna talk on a more personal level feel free to PM me!!!! *huggz*

PixieofDestruction

Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff