Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorry xD
  Tis Ok
View Results

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:35 am
Hello everyone. This is a really random topic and I doubt a lot of people will like it but -Shrugs- I'm in a bad mood so I don't care.

I HAVE A NEW GOAL IN LIFE!
Here's the story of how I came upon it.

So, last night, my step dad decided to yell at me again for no reason. My mom constantly believes him so there's not much I can do about it. I phoned me friend to see if I could walk up there before I hung myself but she said that she was home alone and her mom would freak out. So she said I could go over tomorrow.

I wake up this morning, kind of happy to be able to go to my friends house so she could cheer me up with her awesomeness. But I get up and I'm not feeling too great then my va-ja-ja (v****a...xD) was like "I'mma bleed now" and my stomach ws like "I'mma hurt now".

So I took some Midol (Extra Strength because I fail that much). I begin reading the box and it says "Fast releif of cramps" Mind you I took two about an hour ago and I still have horrid cramps. Then it says "Each one of these pills contains as much caffiene as one cup of coffee. We advise you to stay away from caffinated drinks or medication" ... Then I went "But...Wouldn't this be caffinated medication?

Stupid Uterus.

So my new goal in life is to make a Period Pill that ACTUALLY WORKS! =D

-For all you guys out there...Sorry...Once I'm famous I'll make a cool pill for you.-

Lawl

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:10 am
lol niiiice ><
hope it works too
cause im tired of chicks getting all pissy with me those few days  

Veinlash

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash