Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A Hunter's Tale [ACCEPTING! IN NEED OF DARK HAND MEMBERS!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to join this great adventure?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe? O.o
View Results

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:40 pm
Daigo Himazaki
Lao started to attack Blade, but a alarm went off in his head and he quickly turned around, watching how the fallen dragons began to rise and slowly become alive again. "Umm, Damien?" Lao said as he clenched his fists and took a step back. "Dragons can't regenerate.....right?" He began to worry, other than the zombies that came out of the ground in his last mission, this had to be the most wierd day of his unnatural life. he shook his head and looked at the other dragons that sensed the danger and began to fly in the other direction. "Well at least their buddies are taking a hint now." He said as he went back to looking at Blade. "Now, you can either help us to get rid of these....things, or you can piss off and stay in the background."

Damien looks aver at Lao and raises his eyebrow. "No. Dragons cannot regenerate themselves. Why?"He looks over at where Lao is staring at and his eyes widened. He looks in horror as he sees dragons rising from their deaths.

These undead dragons stared at the living, drooling; hungry for fresh meat. They growl, showing off their sharp, yellow teeth. They look up and see that their fellow, "not dead" dragons are fleeing from the battlefield, realizing that these are not the same dragons they once knew. They're scared. The black dragons took a deep breathe and let out a terrifying, blood-curling roar. They look over at the humans and took flight, hovering above them.

One of the dragons noticed that a dark angel-like being is attacking them with his sword. The dragon let out a deep breathe and let out a deadly smog of bad breathe. It is not deadly, but it could stun anyone in the a dense, nasty, darkish green fog.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:45 pm
Blade looks up as she sees a new threat hovering above them. She angrily at the hunters, cursing under her breathe. She swings her arms, sending the blonde hunter flying towards a bunch of cargo boxes. Blade looks around furiously, knowing fully well who is responsible for the revival of these dragons.

"Where the hell are you Galathil!? Come out and show yourself!!"

~*~

Galathil hears the voice of a familiar voice and smirks. He can see that he only converted half of the dragon's herd. Oh well, it'll have to do for now. He simply walks out of the the abandoned factory, showing himself to Blade and the others.

"Hello there. It has been a while, eh Blade?"

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:38 pm
"Damien!!" Lao begins to run to his friend to see if he's okay, but as soon as he hears Galathil's voice, he stops and slowly turns in his direction with a cold glare. "You....you're the one that ruined that obounty for me and killed all those criminals..." Lao's fists were clenched dangerously tight and his eyes flickered a brighter red. "What you did....what you did will not be forgiven!!" Lao got into a Muay Thai fighting stance and as he slammed his foot down, a surge of lightning went through his body and caused the ground beneath him to crater a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:16 pm
Daigo Himazaki
"Damien!!" Lao begins to run to his friend to see if he's okay, but as soon as he hears Galathil's voice, he stops and slowly turns in his direction with a cold glare. "You....you're the one that ruined that obounty for me and killed all those criminals..." Lao's fists were clenched dangerously tight and his eyes flickered a brighter red. "What you did....what you did will not be forgiven!!" Lao got into a Muay Thai fighting stance and as he slammed his foot down, a surge of lightning went through his body and caused the ground beneath him to crater a little.

Galathil stares at him evilly, with a big smile on his face. He then turns to Blade and laughs. "Oh wow Blade. You have such nice friends...."

Blade stares angrily at him. Her eyes are glowing with fury and hatred towards Galathil. "Shut up! These hunters will never be my friends..."

"Tsk tsk tsk. You shouldn't be too mad, or you will grow old and have white hair sooner than you think..."

He faces the one in a stance and tilts his head, staring at him out of curiousity. He's not good at remembering small-time beings. "Am I suppose to remember you? I'm sorry...but I'm quite forgetful remembering faces. Then again, what's the point at remembering something so.....pathetic and weak.."

Galathil chuckles as the dragons starts to descend towards him. One of the dragons move its head towards him and Galathil pats his nose, still facing the group. "Isn't this great? I have new pets to play with!"

"Why you......fiend! Prepare to face justice by my blade!"

"I don't know about you, but that's the cheesiest thing I have ever heard."

Blade charges towards him. Because she's so furious, she forgets that she can simply use telekinesis. Unfortunately, this is going to be her downfall. Galathil simply snaps his fingers and the Dragons took a swing at her with their long, scaly tail. Without realizing it, Blade took the hit and she was sent flying across the scene, slamming onto a wall of the factory. Galathil laughs.

"I would love to stay and play for a while, but I must be going. I've got more things to do! Ta ta!"

Galathil takes flight and the dragons follows behind him.

As for Damien, he slowly rises up from the pile of boxes and rubs his head. "Owww man.What happened..?"

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:44 am
"Weak and pathetic....hmph...coming from someone that's running away from the battle..." Lao said coldly as he ran over to Blade to see if she was alright. "Hey, are you okay?" He said as he kneeled next to her and looked at what damage she had sustained. He was amazed at the fact that she wasn't as hurt as most human women would be after an attack like the one she took and he began to wonder in his mind if this was the same "Blade" woman he had dug up info on a few seconds ago during the argument between them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:26 pm
Daigo Himazaki
"Weak and pathetic....hmph...coming from someone that's running away from the battle..." Lao said coldly as he ran over to Blade to see if she was alright. "Hey, are you okay?" He said as he kneeled next to her and looked at what damage she had sustained. He was amazed at the fact that she wasn't as hurt as most human women would be after an attack like the one she took and he began to wonder in his mind if this was the same "Blade" woman he had dug up info on a few seconds ago during the argument between them.

Blade rubs her head as she slowly rises up from the ground. She took one heaping blow from a dragon's swinging tail, right on her stomach. She almost feels a bit sick, but other than that she feels fine. She looks up and sees a hunter. To her eyes, he looks rather sympathetic, which is what she hates to say. She glares at him and stood up.

"I'm fine."

She looks around and sees that the dragons and the one named Galathil is gone. She cursed under her breathe. "That b*****d...."

She jumps up to the factory and takes off into the city without saying a word.

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

xXLuthien-CulnamoXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:29 pm
[[Ok I'm going to be moving to a new place and I don't think I will be on for the next few days. My dad is going to dismantle the computer. You guys have permission to control my characters as you see fit 3nodding . Otherwise, you guys can come back to rping until I get back.

Alright you guys. See you all in a few days. I'll try and come back as soon as I can.]]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:04 pm
"Odd...oh well..." Lao then walks over to Damien and helps him up. "Glad to see you're alright. Looks like we finished our mission I guess, unless you want to see the dragons and talk to them about what happened." Lao was joking of couse, but he wouldn't mind going if Damien wanted to, he had nothing planned anyways.  

Daigo Himazaki

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:45 pm
"I'm bored." Suzu complained as she sat on top of the roof.

"Want to go exploring?" Her dragon suggested.

"We did that a billion times already." She rolled her eyes.

"What's that?" The dragon asked.

Suzu looked everywhere. "What's what? I don't know what your talking about."

"That." She said pointing at the sky. "What's that red-pinkish glowing thingy?"

Suzu looked up and saw it too. "Want to go look at it? It could be something cool."

"Sure." The dragon said as Suzu got on her back and they flew out to see what the red-pinkish glowing thingy was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:59 am
Midnight nis in mission to take down a bountyed head and take him the the police and She is stalking him now and she jumped onto his back and strangled him to make him pass out she then picked him up and walked him to the police station.  

TheGothicPunk666

Nu Alter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:25 am
Stopping in her tracks a few miles away from the battle. She took a seat on a branch of a black bark tree. Leaning against the trunk as she gazed at the battle, she couldn't help but laugh silently at their fight. Her eyes finally realizing they were not killing, yet only taming the beasts seemed to amuse her slightly. Plucking a white rose growing on the stems of the trees and leaves. She continued on with the audience view of a slightly amazing battle. Tossing the rose aside as she crossed her arms. She lifted her legs to her chest,"I'm growing quite bored...when will the dark lord send the o.k." she stared dully at the hills and such away from her.

Shortly after the battle was over, she quickly stood up. Jumping off the branch and landing gracefully on her two feet. She turned around on her way to watch another entertaining event.

[[Sorry, I was away for a week...]]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:13 pm
{Oi! I completly forgot about this place. hehe sorry!}  

Laventhros Ormus

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:13 pm
((I miss this RP...when is the maker coming back... crying ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff