Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stupid...
  yup...
  sorry to hear that dude.
View Results

Metamorphosis Lycanthropy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:46 am
I just had someone breaking up with me. I had a christian girlfriend. I knew it was going to be a bad idea on my end... She goes to some bible study camp thing, I wait TWO AND A HALF WEEKS FOR HER RETURN.

ALL OF THE SUDDEN

SHE'S ALL

"I want to go to heaven. I have repented all of my sins, and that included my homosexuality, I am going straight. I can't love you anymore. Can we still be friends? I want to chose the right path and go to heaven."

WHAT THE ********?! WHAT KIND OF ACID DID SHE DO AT THIS ******** CAMP?! My reaction

"Can you not grow up and fly too? ******** you. you don't deserve anything from me, even my friendship, and besides, how can you be FRIENDS with someone that is considered an abomination in your hoity-toity religion."
SHE CHOSE A NON-EXISTENT ******** PIXIE OVER ME!

SHE
DESERVES
NOTHING!!!
I am alittle pissed, But I am more broken hearted than I am pissed.

And sorry for the overuse of "********" I needed to vent, somewhat...
DISCUSS

How religion gets in the way with relationships that were NEAR perfect
Mistakes that you have made
MY mistake
HOW RELIGION IS STUPID PERIOD!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:17 am
What a douchebag! She can't just randomly deny her sexuality for a ******** religion. That's quite chalenged I must say. I'd bash her face in with a toaster.
User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:07 pm
That b***h! ******** smashing her with a toaster, lock her in an oven, crank it to 420 C until her non-existent guts explode all over the inside walls and then EAT IT! That is such a stupid dumb ******** thing to do to someone, all over an invisible man in the sky no one can prove exists!

Religion is way a** stupid, i agree!! scream domokun stressed evil

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:26 am
[.Julie Booly.]
What a douchebag! She can't just randomly deny her sexuality for a ******** religion. That's quite chalenged I must say. I'd bash her face in with a toaster.
User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

Apparently this christian biblecamp brainwashed her...
Still no excuse as to why she did it in the first place...
If she feels s**t for our love, then she didn't love me in the first place.
stressed That's what I get for falling in love with a CHRISTIAN GIRL
WHAT THE ******** WAS I THINKING.  

Veinlash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:36 pm
I just had someone breaking up with me. I had a christian girlfriend. I knew it was going to be a bad idea on my end... She goes to some bible study camp thing, I wait TWO AND A HALF WEEKS FOR HER RETURN.

ALL OF THE SUDDEN

SHE'S ALL

"I want to go to heaven. I have repented all of my sins, and that included my homosexuality, I am going straight. I can't love you anymore. Can we still be friends? I want to chose the right path and go to heaven."

WHAT THE ********?! WHAT KIND OF ACID DID SHE DO AT THIS ******** CAMP?! My reaction

"Can you not grow up and fly too? ******** you. you don't deserve anything from me, even my friendship, and besides, how can you be FRIENDS with someone that is considered an abomination in your hoity-toity religion."

SHE
DESERVES
NOTHING!!!

DISCUSS

MY mistake

Hey if you really loved her you would respect her decision
you cant expect to dictate what she does with her life
if she goes looking for eternal salvation wave to her and wish her luck

u just broke up and i can see why ur a bit upset
but later i think ull realize what ive said is true

(just an opinion) (please dont hit me in the head with a toaster then put me in the stove and eat me... o.o)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:12 am

ALL OF THE SUDDEN

SHE'S ALL

SHE
DESERVES
NOTHING!!!

DISCUSS

MY mistake

I'm sorry to hear that, but you did seem a bit intolorent of her decision. If you did love her like you said you did, or actually you didn't say you did, but I'm assuming so, you'd respect her decision.
But you did just break up and hopefully, after venting and cooling off for a period, you can see that you just acted out of hate and stupidity there.  

Cannibal Joe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:32 pm
Cannibal Joe

ALL OF THE SUDDEN

SHE'S ALL

SHE
DESERVES
NOTHING!!!

DISCUSS

MY mistake

I'm sorry to hear that, but you did seem a bit intolorent of her decision. If you did love her like you said you did, or actually you didn't say you did, but I'm assuming so, you'd respect her decision.
But you did just break up and hopefully, after venting and cooling off for a period, you can see that you just acted out of hate and stupidity there.

I don't know what to think of it anymore....
I don't care now. I understand her decision, and I'm accepting of it.
It's just that I can't FORGIVE her for doing that....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:07 pm
Cannibal Joe

ALL OF THE SUDDEN

SHE'S ALL

SHE
DESERVES
NOTHING!!!

DISCUSS

MY mistake

I don't know what to think of it anymore....
I don't care now. I understand her decision, and I'm accepting of it.
It's just that I can't FORGIVE her for doing that....

I understand, it is hard, but try to forgive her for it. Show her that you're a bigger person and that you're a better human being than any Christian could ever hope to be. You'll feel better also knowing that someone like her can't take a hold of your life for long in that kind of way.  

Cannibal Joe

Bluuberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:19 pm
No ******** that bullshit! This isn't the time for love peace and unity! ******** that! I realize my sins and repent? NO! It's WRONG!!!! WROOOOONG!!!! I'd be pissed if i had a gf who went to christian camp then came back saying, I can't see you anymore because we had sex before marriage and that was bad but i repented but you can't since your atheist.
NO b***h, ******** YOU! It's supposed to be all about love peace and understanding but all you ******** do is judge, judge, judge and JUDGE the s**t out of people slightly different from you and even if I wanted to be part of your litle gay community you'd never understand my feelings or the way I am or act. Praying to your god every sunday for understanding but you can't and never will because you're a dumbass. I can live with dumbasses existing. But don't shove your head sooooo far up your a** but you feel ******** compelled to spread your s**t all over the damn world! Pusjing it in my face face, lcompletly ******** over the pollitical landscape. There isn't a single ******** atheist in congress because god forbid they try to express the point of view of the voters who put them in there. Weed still isn't legal. Abortion is a big NO-NO because couldn't possibly make mistakes. Just because of this 'soul' thing thats supossed to live forever. prett ******** humble you dipshits, immortality!

Wow, I had that building up for a while.

If she was soo easily brainwashed you probably didn't want to spend too much time with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:11 pm
My boyfriend went to a Christian school. But the most it did to him was make him hate religion to a certain extent...I'm not sure if he's still a Christian but he's certainly not overly religious.  

[x] Natasha [x]

Veinlash

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:26 am
Bluuberry
No ******** that bullshit! This isn't the time for love peace and unity! ******** that! I realize my sins and repent? NO! It's WRONG!!!! WROOOOONG!!!! I'd be pissed if i had a gf who went to christian camp then came back saying, I can't see you anymore because we had sex before marriage and that was bad but i repented but you can't since your atheist.
NO b***h, ******** YOU! It's supposed to be all about love peace and understanding but all you ******** do is judge, judge, judge and JUDGE the s**t out of people slightly different from you and even if I wanted to be part of your litle gay community you'd never understand my feelings or the way I am or act. Praying to your god every sunday for understanding but you can't and never will because you're a dumbass. I can live with dumbasses existing. But don't shove your head sooooo far up your a** but you feel ******** compelled to spread your s**t all over the damn world! Pusjing it in my face face, lcompletly ******** over the pollitical landscape. There isn't a single ******** atheist in congress because god forbid they try to express the point of view of the voters who put them in there. Weed still isn't legal. Abortion is a big NO-NO because couldn't possibly make mistakes. Just because of this 'soul' thing thats supossed to live forever. prett ******** humble you dipshits, immortality!

If she was soo easily brainwashed you probably didn't want to spend too much time with her.

jesus dude calm the ******** down  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:58 pm
Bluuberry

um... where the ******** did that come from? I was speaking my opinion...
and how i felt...
Calm down... confused
Can we just kill the thread and delete it please? I don't care about the subject at hand anymore because it happened MONTHS ago. I'm over it. way over it. And I don't care if I looked like a biggoted dickhead with my head shoved so far up my a** I can't see the light of day or smell fresh air.

BECAUSE IT'S HOW I THINK AND IT WILL NEVER CHANGE

GET THE ******** OVER IT!!  

009 sbc

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:12 pm

ALL OF THE SUDDEN

SHE'S ALL

SHE
DESERVES
NOTHING!!!

DISCUSS

MY mistake

ugh yeah i hat religion, like ok so me and my boyfriend have been going out for over 6 months and multiple times he has tried to talk to me about breaking up bcuz he's catholic and i dont belive in "god"
so like every sunday i wait for him to come back from "the church" and he seems very distant from me. like yeah its some brainwashing temple. none of his family like me just bcuz i dont believe in the same [[garbage]] stuff that they do. bullshit.straigt up.-sad sigh-
i just dont get it. that chica pulled a serious b***h move n u. on my myspace i make it very clear
love is no matter of sex, race, religion or age.
that shouldnt matter.
if u love someone
well then its love.
period.
*huggles*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:43 pm
Wow...what an insult. I mean, she's all, "I wanna go to heaven, screw you...can we still be friends?" What the ******** with you on this one. She basically thinks that you're going to hell to suffer for eternity and she really doesn't give a s**t. She thinks that she is better than you because she is getting into heaven and you aren't.

When she gets older, she will see the error she made and feel like s**t about it. Or, she will be miserable the rest of her life because she has forced herself into being a person that she isn't.

Also, it sounds like she's really impressionable and gullible. You don't need someone like that in your life.  

Gabrielle Proctor

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff