Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampirSuxYurBloodd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:07 pm
Jam-Kiske
mistmistmist
Yeah, Maximum the Hormone rocks wink Try to find their other songs too, they're brilliant.

Yeah! I looked them up on Limewire and found 9 songs total... any idea where I could get any more? [addicted]

Yeah I can't find anywhere to get their songs. crying

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:22 pm
...I have almost every MtH song if anyone wants them xD.
I'm a Maximum The Hormone junkie. > 3<. The only ones I don't like of theirs were the ones from the ASA Crew CD.

You can find the songs on esnips.com though. You have to be registered, but you can download every song you want there. That's where I got most of mine. I had to get a good version of Zetsubou Billy from a CD rip though, since the bass scratches a lot.

`McLaren

The World Within

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:04 am
Maximum the Hormone is amazing.
And I listen to both the What's Up People and Zetsubou Billy on a daily basis. I only have 3 MtH songs but I share sweatdrop

-goes back to Death Note finger puppets-  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:00 am
VampirSuxYurBloodd
Jam-Kiske
mistmistmist
Yeah, Maximum the Hormone rocks wink Try to find their other songs too, they're brilliant.

Yeah! I looked them up on Limewire and found 9 songs total... any idea where I could get any more? [addicted]

Yeah I can't find anywhere to get their songs. crying

User Image

___O x o:: N Y A P P Y! = L.O.V.E ::o x O___
<3
I want to return to the time that we innocently laughed together
As I stare at the window
My overflowing tears melts the snow scene that I saw with you

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Soon, this year's winter will come And you who were by my side isn't here. . .User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

you can try esnips :3

.:: wishing for enchanted strings<3 ::.

User Image Natsumi

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ;;What should I think? I wonder if I can't think "I want to see you"?
The snow begins to fall. . .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

`a y a b i e

luv_sesshy_4eva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:19 pm
aeonfan95
After about the 20th episode the intro song is like a metal song. Whats the song called adn whos it by?

(note: im not talking about naitomare)
idk what ts called but all it is like swearing..lol...its funny because ther sweraing in eglish while they sing in japanesse  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:39 pm
as said many times before im sure, its whats up people?! by maximum the horemone (exuse my spelling)

..if you actually listen to the full song, when he gets all high pitched....crazy catchy. I hate that part but cant stop listening to it

:'D

Euroption

KiRaSecRet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:57 pm
haha I feel the same way about that song XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:34 pm
I like most of the song, except for the actual What's Up People part of it. I like the ningen ningen part though. That part's catchy. And KiRaSecRet, I would totally love the pic in your siggy if it was Matt, and not Near...  

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300

miiso-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:47 am
no idea  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff