Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:22 pm
Under_Siege32
Vincent looked at her. "I was looking for Alena, werent you?" Vincent looked puzzled, and notcied Orion and Luna were there. They must of found her. "Is she ok?" Jacks face filled with sadness.

((Sorry I hate to be a pain in the @$$ but it should be "They must have found her"))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:40 am
[[Sorry for not posting.. >.> I was over at my cousin's house.]]
"Do you know where Akriel is Vincent?" Luna asked. She looked around the place, trying to remember where her foster parent's house used to be.  

SweetHugz

Under_Siege32

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:58 pm
"What, no...where is Alena? How did Akriel come to be lost as well?" Jack looked at her, very confused. He hadnt the slightest idea what was happening.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:23 am
"Alena is with us but Akriel seem to have disappeared. So we're kinda of looking for him and the demons who tried to kidnap Alena." Luna said, explaining.  

SweetHugz

The Horologist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:44 pm
((Sorry I've been absent.))
"Yes, and we need to follow them but we can't proceed without Akriel. Do you have any idea where he may be?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:03 am
"No...i dont..." Vincent scrathced his head. He always knew Akriel was a little strange. He wondered where he could of gotten to.  

Under_Siege32

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:44 pm
Akriel hid in the shadows of Ilium. He had no idea what he planned to do. Perhaps he should train himself for combat while in hiding, and not return untill he was satisfied with himself. Unfortunately he couldnt think much more as the multiplication of souls was an exhausting spell even for the grandest of spellcasters. He passed out.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff