Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alli_Slytherin_Princess

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:02 pm
Okay so I randomly came up with this idea while talking to a friend and decided to make it into an RP.

The story:

Sixteen year old Samantha has had a hard life.First when she was younger her older sister died.Then when she was 12 she went through anorexia and still isn't fully recoved.To top that off not only did her grandfather die but her best friend since birth commited suicide.She is just a walking time bomb.Then she meets HIM.HE is amazing he treats her like a queen.The only problem is he's Twent two years old.Her family and friends don't approve.Her parent's even threaten to kick her out if she continues to see him.Will they stay together?Is their love meant to be? Or will he turn out to be just another bad thing in her past?It's up to you

The chrarters:
(must have to start)
Samantha:me
the guy(Leon):KG8584
her mother:
her father:
friend of sam's:Hotaru_Uchiha ( Krystal)
sam's friend:
Sam's little sis (name her)
Anything else you can think to add i'll decide if we can use them.

Rules:
1.I rule this rp if i say not to do something don't do it. stressed
2.fallow the gaia rules
3. keep the romance pr-13 heart
4.don't cuss like every other word.. scream
5.just have fun
6.post this in your profile so I know you read my rules blaugh
7.Try to keep one liners to a minimum
8.i don't expect you to spell everything right be caus ei know i don't but please try to be mostly correct so we can understand you.
Profiles for chrarters:

Username:Crazyfayeloves you
Name:Samantha
Personality:She has trouble with people because of her past.She is very polite and friendly to everyone.She doesn't talk to people much but if she likes your personality she will sometimes be able to come out of her shell.
Apperance:User Image

Username:KG8584
Name:Leon Kennedy
Personality: He's a really nice guy but he has been around the block once or twice. then he found HER. he though she was the one he tried to give her everything she wanted he is always saying that he would die for her. but with her parents not wanting to approve of him he's in a dulima and he really loves her and he don't want to break it off. He has told her that she can move in with him in his apartment if her parents throw her out.
Apperance: User Image

Username: Hotaru_Uchiha
Name: Krystal
Personality: She's very outgoing and has a spunky persona. She doesn't live with her parents because of the lack of respect she had. She rents out a small apartment with a few roomates. She met Samantha in class and they became fast friends. Krystal usually calls Samantha Mana as a nickname.
Apperance: User Image[/  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:15 pm
Come on please join^_^  

Alli_Slytherin_Princess

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:41 pm
i've seen a story simular to this play out in real life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:15 pm
Could Sam's friend be a guy? I could never play a 22 year old in that situation...  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:24 pm
I'll volenteer to be the 22 year old boy i've played 24, 30, 40 and many more lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:11 pm
one Yes sam's friend can be a guy.two the one who wanted to play the guy yes i'll add the profile you sent me in a min. and three I know stories like thins have really happened to be honset i got the idea from my friends life...She was the whoel reason for doing a story like this. ok and if you know anyone else intrested we need other peoplel so we can start.  

Alli_Slytherin_Princess

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:18 pm
ok lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:33 pm
Can Sam have another friend that's a girl to give her girl advice if she needed it?  

IP-MOD-10

Alli_Slytherin_Princess

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:48 pm
yeah she can just make a profile and send it to me  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash