Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Care to Explain? ((Don't be fooled by the evil-like title!))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Character count!
  + 1
  + 2
  + 3
  + 4
  MORE THAN THAT, stupid... *mutter, mutter...* (XD)
View Results

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:37 am
This is just a way to explain what your character or characters are like. I find it SO confusing and SUCH a hassle to PM character-stuff or to post it in the middle of an RP, if you know what I mean by this.

I have no rules for this thread, I just made it to keep characters straight. SO, I have a few favors to ask! Could you do the following..?

Gaian name:
Number of Characters:
Character name(s):
.......gender:
.......age:
.......race:
.......appearance:
.......history:
.......personality:
Participated Thread(s):
Any Thread(s) outside this Guild:

Here's an example!

Gaian name: Rayne Hawk
Number of Characters: 1
Character name: Rayne Hawk ((I know.. Kinda cheesy..))
.......gender: Female.
.......age: 16? She's a nymph, so who knows?
.......race: Waternymph
.......appearance: See my signature or avy.
.......history: Parents killed by a mage; this mage almost killed her, but instead, he put a curse on her that turns her invisible whenever she feels anxiety or alone. Mages can control Faeries (or nymphs) if they know their true name, so by using forbidden magic, he wiped her memory and replaced her name so that only he could control her. Her goal is to find another mage to help her curse, or the same mage to take it off completely. No one could match this mage, so far as she knows.
.......personality: Shy, although at times she can be a bit more outgoing in a silly way. She can also be a bit more serious than what credit gives her. She's kinda gullible, at times.. (If you ever get to know me personally, you can pretty much tell that I dumped most of my good part of my personality into her.)
Participated Thread(s): None, yet.. But I plan on starting one, soon.
Any Thread(s) outside this Guild: -The Exorcist's Cafe-, ~Sky Romance Roleplay~, .:The Cat's Eye Cafe:., Forest Romance Roleplay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:21 pm
Gaian name: Apple-tokoyo
Number of Characters: 3
Character name(s): Chrissy, Holy, Kiki
.......gender: female, female, female
.......age: 17,19,16
.......race: Human, Neko, Human
.......appearance:
Chrissy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Holy: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kiki: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.......history: All three girls were going to the same high school when their school was bombed. Now every were they go, for some reason, they get others hurt. They don't know who's after them, or even why.
.......personality: Chrissy is kinda and sweet, and will do almost anything for anyone. But on the rare days when she does get mad, she's worse than Kiki. Holy is very playful, but in a older girl way. She's pretty and sudctive and loves doing so, she has boys drooling all over her and wouldn't have it any other way. Kiki is a big tomboy and beats people up cause she can. But when no one is looking, she is kind to her friends and loves animals.
Participated Thread(s): none yet
Any Thread(s) outside this Guild: Red Rose High School.  

Tokyosfavoriteapple

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:19 pm
((I would tell you, but you sorta know already...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:18 am
Gaian name: horsesnsoccer17
Number of Characters: 2
Character name(s): Jami
.......gender: Female
.......age: 17
.......race: Elf Earth-elemental
.......appearance: User Image
.......history: Jami was forced upon the elven throne after her father was killed in a war, but she hated the politics and life of a royal and revolted, running away in secrecy.
.......personality: Reserved, but extremely intelligent and smart. She can be fun and playful, but only with people she trusts.
Participated Thread(s): Umm...what?
Any Thread(s) outside this Guild: Memories of the Elements: Stones Return, Elements forest, Hikoukai Ainoko High (Alternate and regular thread]
Other: Travels with a horse named Kami [whenever the threads allow] ]http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s62/horsesnsoccer17/?action=view¤t=mongoli_pegasi-1.jpg

I have another character that I have already used in older threads, so this is just so that you know those threads. I use Jami for everything now.

Character name(s): Tamerin
.......gender: Female
.......age: unknown
.......race: Elf
.......appearance: User Image
other pics: http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u37/puremurder19/?action=view¤t=bcebe87a.jpg
.......history: Nothing really. Lived a normal life, secluded in the forest which she made her home in.
.......personality: Kind and sweet. She is overly-protective of her forest though, and gets insanely angry when it is damaged.
Participated Thread(s): ??
Any Thread(s) outside this Guild: dragon RP!!!, losing love high

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out