Reply Video Games
R.I.P. Twilight Princess

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:08 am
Yeah, it was a bit of a disappointment. I had hoped it would be more challenging! I beat the dungeon that my friends were stuck in for days in less than an hour on my first try... sweatdrop How hard was it for you?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:21 pm
Although it was surprisingly easy for me, I was still incredibly entertained by it. I wasn't a fan of the general monster design, but I was really impressed with the main characters' art development and what not.

Nothing will top Ocarina of Time in my opinion.  

Cry0genic

Titrin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:54 am
Leo Boy
Although it was surprisingly easy for me, I was still incredibly entertained by it. I wasn't a fan of the general monster design, but I was really impressed with the main characters' art development and what not.

Nothing will top Ocarina of Time in my opinion.

Agreed, I think I'd like it if they made a little more for the plot on most of they except ocorina of time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:35 am
I large dissapontment to me. thought it would be better. OoT will always win out! Had the best plot of all of them!  

Reayasha

xXCrying_SoulXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

man i want they game but after wat you said i dont know if i want it any more
im a zelda fan and i thought zelda orcarina of time was the best but
not shure  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:13 pm
Disappointed me at how easy it was. If they had made the enemies a bit tougher, then I would've loved it. But it would still never outmatch OoT or MM.  

xXPersistence_of_MemoryXx

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:42 am
Ya.... i completely agree... but honestly i dont know if im just weird er not but honestly new link pissed me off

Okay so dig this... im all excited cus he FINALLY got some pants... but then they go and give him stubby legs.... thats right in my opinion twilight princess link's legs were really short like the guys from vanguard bandits if anyone kow what im talking about.

Ya that and it was a huge let down compared to what it was supposed to be.... like my freinds were all o the music is gonna be fully orchestrated an there supposed to be upwards of 100 hours of gamplay if you find all the secrets.... ya okay no fully orchestrated music i can deal with... but 100 hours?

I COULD OF BETAEN IT IN 50 IF ID TIED THE WIIMOTE TO MY d**k!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:58 pm
I loved Twilight Princess. XD All Legend of Zelda game are great. OoT is one of the best though. ^ ^

~Sem

99Bees

Versatile Raider

9,475 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

nuns on bicycles

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:30 pm
It was easy, but it was long, and fairly fun. No disapointment for me, I pretty much loved it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:42 pm
While Twilight Princess was pretty easy, I think that's a fault of current trends in video games today, not just Nintendo's fault. I loved the game, but felt that it could have used a difficulty setting.  

SketchySolid

Sexual Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:40 pm
I Think It Was Easy Because It Was Incredibly Long.
Loved It Though!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questing My Crown. ;D
User Image
Donations:
Calico Coults - 1k

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:42 pm
    I'm still playing it. It takes me a long time to get through a game because I hardly play but so far I think TP is alright. I loved OoT though, definitely the best.

P!NKIE

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:09 pm
I get what you guys are saying with it being too short, cause it was, I got all the hearts and all the bugs and all the other extra BS AND beat the game in 100 hours, and the only reason that my gameplay time is high is because I left it on when I took breaks, and I dont mean short breaks I mean 24 hours breaks because of things like dates and school and skating  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:12 pm
That may be true, but I don't consider even 50 hours to be a short game. Beyond Good and Evil was also a great game of a similar genre, but it was short, at around 12 hours. 50 hours is roughly $1/hour. That's pretty good in my books.  

SketchySolid

BK Crown

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:40 am
Reayasha
I large dissapontment to me. thought it would be better. OoT will always win out! Had the best plot of all of them!

Really? I always thought A Link to the Past had a better plot.  
Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games