Sure. Why not?
  *shrugs*
  No thanks
  I LIKE CHEESE *poll whore*
View Results

XxSassenachxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:54 am
{ Rebellion.Assassin.Thievery.Co.Ops. }

Years ago, when the King was kind, the people were happy and peace was everywhere among the races, R.A.T.C.O had no use. Then, one day, the King's eldest son was murdered in his bed in the middle of the night. The king went mad with anger and power. He started slowly up ladder to insane and monsterous ruling but surely. Taxes were raised, and soon, the more horrible creatures began to rampage unchecked.

Soon, the king's other son, Boromer, ran away from home, no longer wishing to live with his manic father. He ran away to the Dwarf Mountains, finding refuge with them. After years and years, the Elves, Dwarves, Nymphs(sp), and Boromer started the Rebellion.

Boromer traveled the land looking for those who were no longer loyal to his father. Once he had at least a hundred men, he sent them out and gathered more, until there were over a thousand men in the Dwarf Mountains who awaited the chance to fight against the now evil and insane King.

Boromer had a son soon, and that son took over once Boromer finally died after thirty years of leading the Rebellion. That son was Jiahad, Jiahad started the R.A.T.C.O.

This small organizations has helped the Rebellion out of over a hundred different jams and will hopefully save them from the biggest one yet to come.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:25 am
{ Rules }

No Godmoding-

I consider Godmoding to be you making a move, and not giving whoever said move is directed at to react. Like charging and slicing their arm without a chance to block is godmoding. Now, a fair way to write that is to mention that his intention was to slice his arm but not say he sliced his arm.

No Cybering-
You all know what that is. Don't do it.

No Flamming-
For those who don't know, Flamming is insulting people pretty much. Thats my short version of how to explain it. Just don't do, aiight? Respect each other.

Politeness is needed at all times-
I shouldn't have to explain this.

PM Profiles-
Profiles are to be PMed to me please. Title them "Curiousity can kill." and put at the bottom of your profile "But it can't kill me." so I know you read the rules.

Post Once a Week-
Post at least once a week and PM me if this is a problem.

Literacy-
Try to be semi-lit. K? That means no one liners. AT LEAST 3 lines. Writers Block is ok, but not everyday. Gimme somethin' to work with! Make sure your posts are good enough that people can respond to them. EX: He sat. : How do you respond to that? Can't. Anyway- NO CHATSPEAK or l33t. I'll slap you.

XxSassenachxX

XxSassenachxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:37 am
{ Profile Skeletons }

Anything in { } is optional

Gaian Name:

Character Name:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Orientation:

Personality:

Bio:

{ Talent/Other }:

Appearance:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:43 am
{ White List }

None Yet
sad

{ Black List }

Thankfully, none yet.

XxSassenachxX

XxSassenachxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:46 am
{ Accepted Profiles }

None until I get my profile finished...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:48 am
domokun Domo is saving my spot..  

XxSassenachxX

XxSassenachxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:50 am
domokun Domo is saving my spot again...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:52 am
domokun Domo is saving my spot again...for the third time...  

XxSassenachxX

XxSassenachxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:55 am
{ *Domo Cuts the Ribbon* }
~Open~

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items