Art Style
  Plot
  Characters
  all of the above (and more)
  other
View Results

ryuzaki_fan_girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:34 pm
i love the realistic setting and art style. I love how they explain everything out with the whole shinigami rules and why they are there and dont leave you hanging like some animes. i love the characters and just the way they think and talk and stuff, i love the plot, i love how it gets you addictied, i love the shortness that is just right, and unlike naruto, it doesnt overdo the length of the show. naruto is a good show tho, dont get me wrong, i just L<3VE DEATH NOTE!!!!!! *squeeeee* yeah. ok. and the most important thing we all love about death note is......L!!! ^_~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:04 pm
Mostly the whole thing but what I liked best was the fact that no matter what you never knew what would happen next.  

azurerogue

Ninja Sabaku_no_Bara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:29 pm
Exquisite writing! I love how the author was able to draw every single detail and weave it into such a complex and interesting story.

I also thought the depth and development of Light's character was done extremely well  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:50 am
i love the plot... it sure is different from any story i've read/heard/watched before... as for the characters, they all make themselves important in the story in one way or another... i also like the way they're drawn... somehow they all stand out... i also like the opening and ending songs... xd  

SeraphicAssassin

michael j rox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm
I like the plot and characters the most. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:39 pm
i like everything. especially the story line and characters *COUGHLCOUGH*  

Blizzard snowstorm

The Real Saya and Haji

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:24 am
I like how Death Note flows.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4