Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:50 am
<33

So I log on to FB and I have 2 friend requests and a group invitation. I look and all of a sudden I see my teacher, yeah thats right! She friend requested me! Should I accept it or not? D:
!
<33

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:17 pm
That is creepy!!! Well it's really up to you!!! If you are good friends with the teacher you should add him/her. But that is real creepy I must say!

Kitanshi
Crew

Amika Orange

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:24 pm
That's creepy to the point where I have no idea what to say....
I don't have facebook, so that doesn't happen...

and all my teachers hate me confused
'specially my media arts teacher. He sabotaged a bunch of my projects...

I wouldn't add the teacher. If it was me anyway...
It would just wierd me out too much...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:43 am
the is creepy. if its a guy then i wouldnt, he might end up trying to pick u up. unless its girl who perfers girls. then no to both. unless u r riends with the teacher then they might just want to keep in touch. it could be a good friendship and u would hav someone tot alk to about school problums cause theyve been there and r still seeing it in the job. its all up to if u liek the teacher or not.  

Reayasha

Raven_Roses8

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:11 pm
my godmother is on mine... and she only got facebook for her stundents 'cause her students told her to get one... if you get along with the teacher both in and outside of class, go for it. it may also be he/she is looking for someone they know and are comfortable with in an area they aren't familar with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:53 am
no i wouldnt add my teacher things like that are suppose to be private unless she/hes a cool teacher  

ichiailc

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:58 pm
if yall are cool with eachother as friends then go ahead,unless she bi or les id say its kewl if yall r friends  
Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games