Reply Fantasy Books Guild
City of Ember Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pirateninjahero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:21 pm
i liked the first one .... the second was okay but really i think a little to different ... the third one well i still dont know .... how it began was maybe a little obvious and the third one wasnt that necessary .... i dont kno  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:48 pm
I hated it, the first 200 or so pages were pointless and culd have been put into about 30 pages. At the end it did get good. I haven't even bothered to read the sequel.  

aliensk8er11

murphyad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:40 am
it is an interesting series but i read them too fast for me to want to keep them also i didn't really want to read the propeht of yonwood  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:27 pm
I remember being in 7th grade, getting stuff out of my locker, when one of my friends rushed up with the book and started babbling nonstop about how great it was.

So I went and bought it a few days later. A good move, too. The City of Ember is one of my favorite books.

I bought The People of Sparks when it was released but was not impressed. The continuing plot wasn't interesting and the book was poorly written.

Although The Prophet of Yonwood sounds interesting, I've never read it. :/ I don't really have much faith in the series, actually. The Diamond of Darkhold doesn't seem like it'll be all too great when it's released.

... I'm very interested in the movie adaption, though. I've read up on it a LOT and it seems promising.  

Not a Baller

eda bell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:01 pm
I really loved it, the idea and the writing.

I didn't know there was a second book, I will read it even if it is rubbish  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces