Ska band names! WHAT'S YOURS? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FenderSkaface

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:05 pm
We decided on Super Krazy Aeroplanes XD
Ahhh all we need is a drummer. I hate living where I live where everyone wants to learn guitar but no one wants to learn drums gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:39 am
XD Skammunist that's the ******** coolest name! Yeah my friends are in a Ska Band called the Millicents (Clockwork Orange, one of the greatest books) but if I were in a ska band our name would definately be HCB which is a thing we started in Scouts LOL. Our troop is the one troop where all the kids are slackers and none of the other scout troops like em, we're like the kid who sits in the corner of the classroom and wears the funny clothes. But yeah, HCB stands for Hardcore Communist Ballahs, its a group we started cuz a bunch of us ARE Hardcore Communist Ballahs biggrin  

MCS4evr0

TheSwallaby

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:28 pm
I was running a name by a couple guys who are in this new ska band I joined, lemme ask y'all what you think. Before I get into it, I'll give you a little story behind it.

My friend (who's vocals for this band) and I were standing at the Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa at a Reel Big Fish/Less Than Jake/Streetlight Manifesto/Against All Authority show. While they were setting up for Less Than Jake, my friend was standing there talking to me after our drummer and bassist had left, and we were talking about what the guys in the pit were doing, I called it "skashing" but, that's just me. Anyway, he said it was like moshing and skanking, I told him it was the Moshpit Two-Step. He asked me if that was a song, and I told him I didn't think so. So, we got to talking and decided to run "Moshpit Two-step" by the other guys in the band. Our bassist told me that it sounded more like a song title. What do y'all think?  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff