Suicide.. -Long, but please help- <Updated>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:55 am
Alrighty. My parents are divorced and I live with my mom. It used to be just my mom and I in a small but comfortable house in the country. it was great. I was allowed on the computer usually whenever I wanted, I never got into trouble because I'm not the trouble making type, I was also allowed to have friends over when I was home alone, even overnight. Now I'm not saying that I was a spoiled tool, but I had freedom.

My mom and her boyfriend bought a house in October and we moved in around November. I have a TV, satellite, and DVD player in my room so it's pretty cool. But you can only watch TV for so long before you become horendously bored. My mom and her boyfriend work shifts so I'm usually home alone. But I'm not allowed to have friends over and I'm usually not allowed to go over to a friends house unless I have a way there and a way back, even when my mom is home.

Also, lately I have been getting in s**t for the dumbest things. Last night I got yelled at by my moms boyfriend saying that I didn't rinse out my plates god enough... My mom doesn't even stand up for me anymore. I quit school two weeks before last semester ended because I had one of those Nervous Breakdowns because of all the harassment I get. I received all of my work from the school. I had to do some English research so I went on the computer to do it. I had a few questions about it so I went on MSn to see if my friend Jey was online so I could ask her. Then That ******** starts yelling saying "That doesn't look like ******** homework to me!" so I politely said "Ok, I'll get off then.." I will usually be really polite because I start to get all shakey and I can't breathe when people yell at me. Then he freaks out and goes "IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ******** SCHOOL YOU SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED ON THE ******** COMPUTER AT ALL!". I looked at my mom because I'm pretty sure that if I yelled at him he would hit me. My mom just ******** stood there. I got up and went for a walk outside. I phoned my friend Jared to see if he could come and pick me up but his mom wasn't there she couldn't drive out to get me. I went back and supper was ready. I said I wasn't hungry and he said "Sit the ******** down and eat" then all during diner he yelled at me.

I phoned my dad later that night. I was crying. My step mom picked up the phoned and freaked out asking me what was wrong and if I needed a ride somewhere (My step mom is pretty cool). She got my dad and he sad that I should move in with him. When I do chores at my dads they always say thanks and they always ask my opinion on stuff. I asked (More like told) my mom later that night that I was moving in with my dad and she said I wasn't allowed.

It's now summer vacation and I can't stand being a prisoner in my own home any longer. I talked with my mom about how I'm her kid and she should be standing up for me and all she said was "I think you're trying to put a wedge between Glenn and I".

That's it... Please help. I'm only fifteen and I have two years left of school before I can move out. I have nowhere to go other than death.

Thanks,
Julie Booly.

-A Few Other Incidents I Got Yelled At For-
>I was on the computer with my headphones on but I couldn't hear my music over the loud a** movie they were watching. I then turned my music up and my mom came over and told me to turn my music down. I got off the computer and decided to watch my AFI dvd. But again, I couldn't hear it over their movie so I turned it up. Then douchebag walks into my room and says "I'm going to take that ******** TV out if you don't turn it down"

>March Break. Home alone all day. I got so bored that I played with an elastic band for three hours then counted how many times I could scratch myself before I started to bleed. Mom came home, I asked if my friend TeeJay could come over for the day so we could watch a few movies. Mom says no and I got into a huge arguement over how I'm not allowed to do anything anymore. I slammed my dor and douchebag yelled at me.

> I accidentally left the cheese grater on the counter. Douchebag yelled at me.

> I told my mom that I felt depressed lately (I had severe depression in grades six through eight). I told her that I wanted happy pills so I wouldn't feel like a walking piece of s**t al the time. She said I didn't need them. Later on I actually told her that I wanted to kill myself and she said "Go for it"

My mom told me last night that my step dad is thinking of leaving. I don't really care it's just that my mom is going to be sad and even though I can be really mad at her, she's still my mom. I'm also not sure if she can afford this house by herself and I really don't want to move again. I wont have my pool, my tv, or my really nice house.

My mom said that he feels like an outsider. I can't see why though, I'n the one that sits in my room all day. I don't talk to him a lot but that's only because I'm afraid I'll just get yelled at. And apparently we're not trying hard enough to be a family.

I'm just starting to think all retarded again. If I wasn't here I think people would just be better off.

I'm starting to think it's all my fault.

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:02 pm
I think you should move in with your dad/step mom, they sound like way cooler people. And if your mom says you're "not allowed" then ******** them and call social/child services, because to me that sounds like ******** abuse, and that is way not cool.

As for the pills, ask your dad about them; you need parental consent, but it doesn't matter which one right? Then there's nothing your mom or her dickhead boyfriend can do about it.

To wrap up, I really feel for you, that sounds like a really frustrating situation. Please keep me updated, and if you ever need to talk, I'm here.

Jya ne,
Furiidamu.

Ps: don't commit suicide please, you are really awesome and it would suck if you died.

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

Veinlash

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:50 pm
simple enough solution
kill glenn biggrin
jk just try and bare through it and see what happens  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:21 pm
Wow, this is from almost 2 years ago. I wonder what happened. I would have suggested you getting a lawyer and then moving to your dad's house, no matter what your mom said.  

Prince Rilian

Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff