Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
WARPED TOUR ANYONE? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:12 pm
colorado96
Rellik San
Isn't that the same tour Underoath dropped out of a couple years back, because Fat Mike made them cry?

Haha what did Fat Mike say to make those lame a** christians cry? Was it something related to the fact the he's a Jew and the Jew's killed their little "Jesus"?
what's wrong with christians?
and don't raise dead threads  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:46 am
colorado96
Rellik San
Isn't that the same tour Underoath dropped out of a couple years back, because Fat Mike made them cry?

Haha what did Fat Mike say to make those lame a** christians cry? Was it something related to the fact the he's a Jew and the Jew's killed their little "Jesus"?

Dude, I dont think knockin on Christianity is the point of the thread here.
You're an idiot for bringing up a dead thread and more of an idiot for bashing Christians just for the sake of looking cool.
I'm not Christian but I'm not about to diss them.
Be mature. If not then you're just a bad person in general.
If god doesnt get ya. Karma will.
I hope you get into an accident and burn inside the car cuz you cant get out.
Thanks.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:28 am
Soviet Mudkipz
colorado96
Rellik San

what's wrong with christians?
and don't raise dead threads

sorry, not all christians are lame. one of my "elderly" neighbors was trying to run my other neighbors out of the neighborhood because they weren't jesus freaks like her.

and now to say something thats actually related to the topic...i'm going to my first warped this year. anyone else going to be at the gorge?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:55 pm
going to darien lake date! cant wait only my 2nd concert tho... oh well its gonna be awesome cant wait 4 alesana whee  

Xx_GiiEmmGii_xX

Sparkly Gekko

5,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:51 am
Once again, apologies for the whole dead thread thing. I tend to get ranty sometimes.

Anyways....this year is going to be my first warped and I'm way stoked. Something I find strange is that when I told my friend I was going, she had no idea what warped tour was, and now she's going. I'm ashamed of her because she's only going because All Time Low is there, and she still doesn't know that Warped is the biggest punk-rock festival in america.

I'm planning on seeing Rise Against, Angels and Airwaves, Fall From Grace, Ludo, Say Anything, and The Vandals.

Anyone else going on August 9th?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:26 pm
i had a fridging awesome time at warped biggrin

i got to meet all time low and fall from grace, that was pretty cool. i got a crowdsurfer dropped on me and im still a bit sore, and i almost passed out from heat exaustion (spelling?) biggrin D  

Kelly The Punk Rock Kid

MANGOSandSALiVA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:53 am
I going july 16. And i gotta say i can't wait for guttermouth.
and dear lord, if i don't see bayside, ill scream. razz  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces