Member Bios!
yay!
100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

xDir_An_Marex

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:06 pm
Hi Taya..xD
My name's Mar, and uh..I'm a total yaoi fan.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:30 am
age: old lol I started Gaia because my heart daughter heart wanted me to join to help her earn gold. I stay because there are some very nice people here and I like the fishing and puzzles.
music: I like a lot of different music.
hobbies: anything connected to my kids, computer (Gaia), reading (mostly Dean Koontz or true crime), being outdoors, and watching tv.
Fav. food: Noodles (of any kind) and pickle chips heart
Pet:I have always had pets, my current one is a chocolate lab named Duke.
Anything else, just ask smile  

samalita

Ningen13

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:03 am
Yo ^^

Name - Robie
Age - 17
Location - Michigan abouts
Likes - sleeping in class
Dislikes - commercials (I'm a flipper)

N  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:01 pm
Hello lovelies~

My name is Ae (just like the letter "A"). I'm on here because I love to role play and gather gold. When I'm not on Gaia, I'm taking over Azuremyst on World of Warcraft as none other than RIBEKA.

Hehe. I'm a nerd. I'll say it plain and clear, and I love it.

Now, I'm off to get gold with these awesome polls.  

Intempesta Nox

Batmans B1tch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:48 am
Haiiii

My name is Brad but call me ruffles.
Yes im a guy
I live in Indiana
I'm 14.
I'm the last person youll trust with a secret
I love all types of music and bat mayn
I like longs waalks on the beach
I dislike cheaters and umm.... No idea xD
I hate nobody or anything cept 1 person.
I think school is fun. xD
I should be done with this bio soon.
I also think girls are the best thing god created. xD
I may seem a bit of a man ho'.
I joke a wee bit too much.
I'm mean once you get to know me. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:51 pm
I posted a long time ago on my old account. I'll post with this one >>

♥. I am Masami.
♥. I am 19 years old.
♥. I do not tolerate rudeness.
♥. I do not tolerate name calling.

♥. I'm not a shy person.
♥. I say what I mean.
♥. I seldomly think I'm wrong.
♥. I'm very vain, but not completely self-centered.
♥. I don't like people talking to me like I'm a child.
♥. I don't care if you dislike me, that's your problem not mine.
♥. I love animals.
♥. I love children.
♥. I love cooking.
♥. I love reading.
♥. I love horror movies.

♥. Masami is a boy.
♥. Masami is Japanese/Irish
♥. Masami has a bad temper.
♥. Masami doesn't like being rude.
♥. Masami has feelings like everyone else.
♥. Masami is sarcastic.
♥. Masami often talks in third person.

Mimayu

Ayaeka

The Committee Staff Genius

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:38 pm
Gaian Member since: 1/23/04
Grade: Sophmore In College
Hobbies: Video Games/ Computer Games
Friends: ( Guild Member) Ellendar and several others who I wont bother to mention since they arent on Gaia...
Places I visit on Gaia: Charities and Quest threads ( mostly there )
Dislikes: People who are rude and judgmental and dont care that they are
A bit about me: Well Im a really laid back person, and am usually a very patient person. I dont tolerate rude people very well, but mostly hold my tounge. I like hanging out with friends when Im not working. Currently I am a Sophmore in college going for a Web Design and Development Degree.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:21 pm
Kaye_Lynn
Gaian Member since: 1/23/04
Grade: Sophmore In College
Hobbies: Video Games/ Computer Games
Friends: ( Guild Member) Ellendar and several others who I wont bother to mention since they arent on Gaia...
Places I visit on Gaia: Charities and Quest threads ( mostly there )
Dislikes: People who are rude and judgmental and dont care that they are
A bit about me: Well Im a really laid back person, and am usually a very patient person. I dont tolerate rude people very well, but mostly hold my tounge. I like hanging out with friends when Im not working. Currently I am a Sophmore in college going for a Web Design and Development Degree.

He's also a ninja.... *scurries away to find pirate outfit... gonna need that gun...  

Ellendar

[.KAZ.]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:53 pm
i blay nba basket ball  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:56 pm
sup  

[.KAZ.]

muddyboy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:54 pm
Name: muddyboy
Sex: Male
Age: 39 (psst... no one tell the Grim Reaper... I think he's STALKING me...)
Living: In the Great Pacific Northwest... where we have TREES! And WATER!! And... SKY!!! (and mud. lots of mud.)

Hobbies: Art. (insert obsessive cackling here) I am often online while waiting for the steps in a project to finish up/dry or while taking a break after or before finishing something up.

Favourite music: Preferably Live, with small local earth-based bands, guitars or music-instrumentless around the campfire. It's all good!

Likes: playing games while I am waiting for real life chores or projects... Katamari rules late at night with friends... watching scary movies with friends, or going out to the movies- the more the merrier! Roleplaying is fun too!

Dislikes: people who wanna do the nasty online (ewwww) or who are rude, nasty, or unkind. No one needs to be a jerk online... be nice!! ...don't make me get out the rabid weasels...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:29 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Maki *waves*

I'm 18, barely legal. Haha. I live in southern Texas, but unlike many people here, I'm not all that spirited as a natural born Texan should be. I'm not all about the Spurs and stuff. It's cool if they win, but I won't go out of my way to see a game, whether it be on TV, or a stadium.
My major is Environmental Science at my local university, even though I wish to be a Graphic Novelist 'when I grow up'. I plan to attend Savannah College of Art and Design after I finish my four years at my current.
I am a wolf fur, they are my passion and obsession. I know my avi isn't all made up and stuff. It never has been. I've been a member of Gaia since 2004. My oldest Avi got hacked...

I consider myself to be very creative and individualistic. I have two RP's here on the AFG. One has been active for over a year, and the other is fairly new. Both are actually intertwined with eachother.

I enjoy drawing, reading writing and all that jazz. I like to go running, but I tire easily. I'll run for a bit, then walk, then run again, and keep doing that same thing. Yes, my favorite movie is Blood and Chocolate. It's what inspired me to get more fit as a wolf fur. Another way I plan to get fit is Capoeira. Once I find an academy, I will take classes. The arts is my other passion, and always will be.

In school, I take part in the Middle Eastern Dance Club (aka Bellydancing), and the Auxillery Team, as in, Flag Spinning. I was the Co-captain for my colorguard in High School, and plan to continue this career...maybe even teach at a local High School. I love being out at night as well. I'm most alert and happy when the moon is out. Taking walks all around at night is one of my favorite ways to relax. If I'm alone, it's great, but being with one or two friends makes me happy too.

My background as a military brat has left me as a Hispanic without that little accent I hear from a lot of the girls. I don't smack my gum or chew it loudly. I don't stick out my tongue and say "NAHHHH" really loudly when I'm joking, I just laugh. I don't wear pants that make my bit of a belly hang out over them like a mushroom top, and I won't ever own shrimp earrings. I wear a green contact in one eye, and a clear one in the other (so that the small bit of difference doesn't mess up my eyesight). In the eye that has the clear one, there is a small black dot, right under the pupil, between the iris and the edge of my brown eyes.

My favorite brand of clothes is Tripp. I love wearing the Bondage pants with pretty blouses or tight shirts. I love wearing Kandy. I rave. It's the other way I like to relax and zone out.

My music of choice is very massive. The Genres are spread out all over my Media Player. I listen to anything from Techno to Country, from Rock, to Rap. Like I've said before, I'm very open-minded.

That means I accept anyone. I believe myself when I say I have many friends. I love talking to people. PM me if you would like to. I love people in general. I don't bite. ^.^ I love to laugh. Orientation: Bisexual. I love looking at girls, but I do have a boyfriend that I do stay loyal to. I love him so much. He is not a furry, but accept me and my lifestyle. My best friend's name is Siris and I love her to death. She means so much to me and I don't know what I'd do without her. I'm actually planning to call her in a few minutes...
I have a Myspace, yes. URL: friendofsilence  

Intempestus

TwatWaffle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:01 am
Gaia Member Since March 2004
My Main account got hacked- See Signature.
Best Gaian Buddy: Dragon Phage
Sex: Female
Religion: Solitary Practitioner
Eye Color: Hazel/Dark Green
Hair Color: Natural Black
Favorite Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist or InuYasha
Favorite Music: Punk Rock, Punk Rock/Ska, 90's Alternative Rock and Techno
Favorite Game: Conquer Online
Hobbies: Gaming, Skanking, Cooking, Reading (Fiction) writing and window shopping

Likes: Naps, Food (especially meats), The opposite sex when they aren't staring at your body parts, chatting about life or having a decent argument with someone who isn't an idiot, organized, clean people, going to local punk shows and dancing like Gir.

Dislikes: Goth/emo/stupid people who think the Craft is used to hurt people or go around saying that they are Wiccan when they only read fiction books about hexes or how to make someone fall in love with you
, Rude or ignorant people, Noobs, Hip Hop crap, People who can't spell, Those who think they look cool when they wear their pants on their knees, Those who actually think their futures actually are with the NBA when they can't even pass the GQE, Cornmeal, Cheetos, Those peanut butter Halloween treats that everyone hates but most people buy for some reason, Hot dogs, Bologna,
Being unemployed when desperately looking for work, and people who take life too seriously.

Aspirations: To live as happily as I can, To be in a punk or ska band that doesn't totally suck, to drop some weight soon, to go to college next year and find a major I'm good at, to find a decent job that I don't dread, and to find my own place by the time I'm out of school.

Summary: I'm an outgoing girl, and I like nice people although I'm a bit shy sometimes. I have a lot of mood swings but I like to have fun, even if my version of fun is staying up all night Rereading Harry Potter books. Some people think I'm strange and quiet, but I have a hyper active mind and although I don't express it much, people say I'm a kind, fun person. I like spending loads of time on the net playing games and reading up on things that I'm curious about. I don't like people who are rude or mean, so I try not to be to others. I also like writing a lot, and thus this is kinda large for a simple bio. If you want to get to know me more, just ask and I'll be happy to talk to you. ( Unless you're creepy. ) Although I'm not on Gaia very much anymore, I still like it and play the jigsaw puzzles. They are fun. ^.^ Later MPH, hope you like me!  
The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff